“Fun for the whole family!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 88 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Dinner Theaters, Theater & Concerts
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fairhope, Alabama
17 attraction reviews
“Fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Always a great time at the Stampede. Great people, great meal, great entertainment! We go here every time we are in the Smokies!!

Visited August 2012

Paducah, Kentucky
41 attraction reviews
“Food and Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We enjoyed the over all experience. Food was just ok. The horses were beautiful. I don't think it will be something we do each time we go to Tennessee.

Visited April 2013
Clyde, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
“Great times with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had a good time and good food! My family loved this dinner show. We had lots of food,even though you have to eat it with your hand its was still great!

Rochester
3 attraction reviews
“Enjoyable show.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Good food. The pre show is a bit expensive, and a good warm up. Show was enjoyable. Food was plenty. Worth the money.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent show and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Even though I had read excellent reviews for this dinner and show before we went, I was still wondering if it would be cheesy. Afterward, I thought that it may have been cheesy, but we had such a fun time I didn't care! My kids, ages 8,10 and 12 and husband and I thought the food was really good. (My 10-year-old yelled out during dinner "I'm in love with this chicken!") The horseriding was phenomenal, the food service fast and parts of the show were even funny. I would definitely recommend.