“For the Price, it's not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel Pigeon Forge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2179 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #46 of 93 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Charleston, SC
“For the Price, it's not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here for two nights after getting a great deal on the rate. It was what we were expecting and a little nicer as well. The place was clean, the lobby and reception areas were nice too. The lady that checked us in was very nice and helpful, but the rest of the staff seemed interested in just doing the minimum. Not rude, but not that helpful.
The place is clean and it's a good location.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
North Riverside
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The rooms were very clean with great service. The staff when out their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. The hotel is close to all the good resturants and enertainment. Our group would not hesitate to come back to this very fine hotel. The continental breakfast was much better then most we had been to.

Room Tip: Any room in the hotel are just perfect. Families with children should get the first floor rooms to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Davenport, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We enjoyed this property. Clean, quiet and helpful desk staff. Location is excellent. Older, but well kept. Towells could be better, but were no worse than today's norm. Had to cancel second night and request was handled with no problem.

Room Tip: Ask for King Size bed
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

In order to call a room smoke free.....you need the room across the hall to be smoke free. Our room smelled of smoke even though it was designated no smoking. If smoke doesn't bother you then this hotel is fine. I will say the breakfast was good.

Stayed October 2012
Social Circle, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The staff at the desk were really great. Our room smelled strongly of some cleaning chemical and the staff offered a fan to put in the window to air it out. Eventually changed rooms and the only problem was getting towels replaced and toilet paper replenished. The shower pressure was good, no microwave in our room and the frig was not plugged in, no place to plug into. I don't think the cleaning crew were doing their job.
Don't think about walking the streets because you will need to take your car, that hill is steep! Really beautiful view and friendly staff, breakfast had biscuits and gravy on Sat. and Sun. No refunds if you check out early.

Blackshear, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Ths was next to the worst hotel I have ever stayed in for my whole 61 years. My husband and I just got back from Pigeon Forge Vacation where everything was perfect except the HOTEL. We stayed 3 nights and our room was NOT cleaned for 3 days. We had to get our own towels, toliet paper, coffee/condiments, cups, light bulbs etc. We reported to front desk each day and their answer was" I'M SORRY, HOUSEKEEPING IS GONE." The maid signed the worksheet as if she had cleaned the room. This is unexcusable to run a hotel in such a manner. I hope this review will help someone elese not to make the same mistake we did. There are too many beautiful places to stay at Pigeon Forge,so don't get sucked into this.

Room Tip: do not stay here
Mystic, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of Pigeon Forge, but this hotel made the experience special. I had an excellent stay with wonderful staff and a comfortable room. I never felt unsafe and I looked forward to returning to my room. It's a very ideal location for those who are looking to see what Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer. I made trips to Gatlinburg often in my long stay! I never had any complaints; and I am picky when it comes to hotel cleanliness. I plan on recommending this place to friends who may stop by. Plus, there's a pool. I like to swim, don't you? And you can see the mountains. Mountains! With the sunset atop the hill, there's little to top that image.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!