We stayed here three nights 7/11-714, 2013. Our condo was a one bedroom # 1301. It was very clean and had everything we needed. It was convenient to everything in the area. We got there early and could not check in until 3. So, if they say 3, they mean it! We had other family there in other condos and ours was a little inconvenient to them,they were up the hill and we were in the tower, but we managed. The parking and elevators were nice. The pool and picnic area are down the hill. Overall, I would probably stay here again but I will not be going to Pigeon Forge again in the summer. Just way too overcrowded and traffic is ridiculous. Thank you Golfview for a nice place to stay..........
- Also Known As:
- Bear Run Falls At Golfview Hotel
- Bear Run Falls At Golfview Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Golfview Resort Pigeon Forge
- Golfview Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golfview Vacation Rentals at Golview Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN is nestled between Dollywood and the Gatlinburg Country Club and golf course. Minutes away from Shopping, Dining, and attractions. Unique access to Dollywood via trolley service direct from the resort through the back entrance to Dollywood. Accommodations are your choice of cabins or luxury and budget condos ranging in size from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms that sleep 4 to 12 people. Amenities include Outdoor pool, childrens play area, indoor pool, sauna, meeting room, business center, grilling and pick nick area, cabins feature private hot tubs and a community hot tub at the outdoor pool. Some units have game rooms with pool table or Foosball table or game console. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Golfview Vacation Rentals at GolfView Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.