When my husband and I visit Pigeon Forge, this is my first place to look for reservations! All staff that I have encountered ~ front front desk to housekeeping ~ have been friendly and helpful. We have stayed here four or five times over the past two years and have never been disappointed! Our last stay was at the end of September '13. Great time!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The River Hotel Pigeon Forge
- The Inn On The River Hotel
- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the River presents 128 newly renovated guest rooms with interior corridors featuring one half with private balconies on the beautiful Little Pigeon River. All tastefully decorated Deluxe Guest Rooms have new Serta Pillowtop Mattresses, White Duvet Bedspreads, New Maple Furniture, Granite Counter Tops, In-Room Coffee Makers, Mini-Fridges, Hair Dryers, Iron and Ironing Boards. Suites available with In-Room Gas Fireplaces, In-Room Jacuzzi Tubs. Mini Suites with a Sitting Area and Sleeper Sofas are available along with Handicap Accessible Guest Rooms. Along with your room, you'll enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast, Nightly Complimentary Popcorn in the Lobby, and 24 hour Coffee and Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Inn On The River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.