Excellent, clean hotel. Our room, 120, sleeps 6 and literally the back door opens to steps of the outdoor pool and the front inside door opens to the indoor pool, elevator and around the corner ice, coke and door 3 to the outside. The beds are hard, I am a bigger gal and had a hard time sleeping, but my husband and kids slept like babies! I would suggest getting more pillows sent down and lay on them if you are the only big one in your family. The outdoor & indoor pool area is great, no water is over 4.5 feet. Plus on the ground floor you have access to the Little Pigeon River directly anytime you want. My husband and I sat outside on the porch while it was raining, it was beautiful.
The hot breakfast is amazing. You get almost everything you can dream of: eggs, homemade waffles, biscuits & gravy, sausage, toast, bagels, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, water, coffee, hot chocolate, banana muffins. Excellent breakfast. We had 6 people in our party and was able to eat at a table each morning about 8 am or so. No problems. They also have outdoor seating by Little Pigeon River. The nightly popcorn, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate was a welcome treat. We enjoyed our trip and we would return to this Inn again.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The River Hotel Pigeon Forge
- The Inn On The River Hotel
- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the River presents 128 newly renovated guest rooms with interior corridors featuring one half with private balconies on the beautiful Little Pigeon River. All tastefully decorated Deluxe Guest Rooms have new Serta Pillowtop Mattresses, White Duvet Bedspreads, New Maple Furniture, Granite Counter Tops, In-Room Coffee Makers, Mini-Fridges, Hair Dryers, Iron and Ironing Boards. Suites available with In-Room Gas Fireplaces, In-Room Jacuzzi Tubs. Mini Suites with a Sitting Area and Sleeper Sofas are available along with Handicap Accessible Guest Rooms. Along with your room, you'll enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast, Nightly Complimentary Popcorn in the Lobby, and 24 hour Coffee and Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Inn On The River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.