We stayed here the night of our honeymoon. The staff is the friendliest hotel staff I have came on contact with.... It was very clean, nice bed/linens, view.
My ONLY possible issues was there was some little bug in the bathroom just one, no big deal. Electrical plugs are a little sparse. 2 at the desk, and a surge protector over I'm the corner of the room. Then the walls aren't very sound proof, you can hear everything that goes on out in the hall, and a lot of in the next room.
Over all it was great. Friendly, and very helpful staff really made it a great stay. Will certainly be coming back to stay again.
(And the free popcorn and hot chocolate is nice too)
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The River Hotel
- The Inn On The River Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the River presents 128 newly renovated guest rooms with interior corridors featuring one half with private balconies on the beautiful Little Pigeon River. All tastefully decorated Deluxe Guest Rooms have new Serta Pillowtop Mattresses, White Duvet Bedspreads, New Maple Furniture, Granite Counter Tops, In-Room Coffee Makers, Mini-Fridges, Hair Dryers, Iron and Ironing Boards. Suites available with In-Room Gas Fireplaces, In-Room Jacuzzi Tubs. Mini Suites with a Sitting Area and Sleeper Sofas are available along with Handicap Accessible Guest Rooms. Along with your room, you'll enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast, Nightly Complimentary Popcorn in the Lobby, and 24 hour Coffee and Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Inn On The River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.