“Okay for the Right Price” 4 of 5 stars

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #22 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Greenville
“Okay for the Right Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I booked on hotwire.com and got a great deal. The room was very clean, which is what is most important to me. The air conditioner worked well. The pool area needed some updates and was a little dirty. Since there is only one pool, it was very crowded at times. The employees are not really friendly, but they got the job done. The elevator was too slow. I have no qualms about taking the stairs 3 flights, but my son has severe asthma and isn't always up to it. The location of the hotel was fantastic. Breakfast was okay. I really enjoyed the rocking chairs out front.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
RamadaPFNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it and are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize that any member of our staff was not friendly! We take great pride in offering clean, comfortable rooms with friendly service to every guest we serve and we certainly apologize if any member of our staff failed to do that. We hope to see you again and appreciate your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Frankfort, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My 14 year old grandson and I thought this was a very nice place. The breakfast they served daily was everything we could have asked for. Great waffles, eggs , muffins, variety of cereal and juices that saved me about $20.00 a day to do other things because we ate breakfast there. It was better than home having breakfast prepared when you woke up and dressed. The dining room attendant was amazing . She kept things cleaned and everything was filled.

It was a family feel to this hotel, desk people were friendly and our room was cleaned nicely everyday. The pool was just a few doors down the hall from our room and under roof, my grandson enjoyed that and I felt good about it being inside.

Parking was always good, and the rocking chairs under covered porches were pleasant to sit and chat ,but we didn't get to do much of that because we were busy trying to visit all the sites.

Our stay at Ramada was very pleasant and a great value for the price.
I hope to stay with them again.

Room Tip: First floor is great for access to parking , dining room and pool.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RamadaPFNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Ramada Pigeon Forge North. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Many of our guests love the complimentary breakfast as well and it is a great way to start the day. Please come again and we'll save a rocking chair for you!
Mount Vernon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Ramada North in Pigeon Forge TN is a wonderful place to stay. We go there every year and I would recommend it to anyone. I have never had a bad experience in all the times I have visited this location. The rooms and outside area are clean and well maintained. The staff is always friendly. Planning another weekend getaway soon and will return to this location!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
RamadaPFNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
We love our return guests! Thank you so much for your great review of the Ramada Pigeon Forge North. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you back soon! We'll save you a rocking chair!
Richmond, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Do NOT trust this place with your credit card!!! After my horrible experience all I can do is caution others to beware!!!! I'm hopeful that my credit card company will be able to do something and I'm thinking about contacting a lawyer. It saddens me that our vacation was tainted by Ramada's need to charge my card for services we did not use. Their cancellation policy is 24 - 48 hours notice - depending on which source you consult. I was well aware of their policy and cancelled via phone. Regardless, if you cancel it is really your word against theirs:-( So frustrating. There are PLENTY of better places to stay in the area. I highly recommend looking elsewhere. I will NEVER stay at a Ramada- especially after unprofessional way the manager spoke to me when I called to attempt to resolve the situation.

Stayed July 2014
RamadaPFNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Yes, we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Our Guest Represenatives issue a cancellation number when a guest calls to cancel. This is our standard protocol to avoid situations such as this. We do hold a reserved room all night and we do charge the card if it has not been canceled.
Middlesboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We usually stay at a hotel just down the road from this one but they were booked. So with lots of research we finally decided on Ramada North. I am so glad we did. This will be our new go to hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. My husband asked one of the housekeepers where the soda machine was and she offered to go for him! They called us 10 minutes after check in to make sure everything was ok with our room, this never happens at our usual place. Ramada North is the best!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
We are so glad you chose to stay with us! Thank you so much for your kind review of the Ramada Pigeon Forge North. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Beaver, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I just checked out of this hotel last week. I accidentally left my ipad behind charging on the nightstand. I called two hours after leaving on my drive home and the ipad was not turned in. I followed up the next day and still nothing. I was told a manager would call me after investigation and 6 days later I had to call once again. I was connected with a very rude manager that told me it was basically my loss and my responsibility and the only thing to do was to file a police report. I felt this hotel was a let down for the rating we were told it had through the booking site. It wasn't the worst hotel I have stayed in but it was fairly mediocre for the price. There are so many other nice places in Pigeon Forge, TN. I recommend Riverstone Resort and Spa and The Inn at Christmas Place. We did actually leave behind an electronic at Riverstone and our item was returned to us immediately. I would not leave anything of value in the Ramada Inn. Good luck on your vacation!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We value each and every guest and are so sorry that you were not contacted expediently. We apologize for the breakdown in communication and for any percieved uncaring or rude attitude as that is not our normal behavior. We want each guest to enjoy their stay in a clean, comfortable room and feel appreciated for their business. Thank you for your comments as it helps us to improve our service to future guests.
Gaithersburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed at the Ramada this past weekend and it was GREAT! The staff was amazingly friendly- they gave us suggestions of where to eat that wasn't "touristy". I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. I booked this through Hotwire so I had no idea what type of room I was getting. I ended up with a handicap accessible room, so I'm not sure if that's why it was so big, but it was great. In case you're wondering, the accessible room has a roll-in shower and is HUGE! The bed was comfy and everything was exceptionally clean! It is far enough away from the mob scene that Pigeon Forge can be, but not too far. It was about a 10 minute drive to "The Island" in heavy traffic (maybe a bit more). I didn't try the breakfast in the morning, but I've heard it was good. My bf had sausage and biscuits- not sure if they had gravy... if you don't like the breakfast, the hotel is right next to Dunkin Donuts.

Room Tip: We had a room on the bottom floor, on the east (?) side and didn't hear a thing all night. It is...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RamadaPFNorth, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed the clean, larger rooms and yes our traditional rooms are the same size.
Thank you for your great review of the Ramada Pigeon Forge North! We love to hear our guests enjoyed their stay. The Island is a newer attraction to Pigeon Forge with shops, restaurants and the Wheel! Hope you enjoyed that as well. Paula Deen is opening a restaurant there in the fall. We hope you will come and stay with us again soon!

Been to Ramada Pigeon Forge North? Share your experiences!