I booked on hotwire.com and got a great deal. The room was very clean, which is what is most important to me. The air conditioner worked well. The pool area needed some updates and was a little dirty. Since there is only one pool, it was very crowded at times. The employees are not really friendly, but they got the job done. The elevator was too slow. I have no qualms about taking the stairs 3 flights, but my son has severe asthma and isn't always up to it. The location of the hotel was fantastic. Breakfast was okay. I really enjoyed the rocking chairs out front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada