“The price was very reasonable and the rooms were the...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
La Follette, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have rarely been wowed by hotels in my life, but the Ramada North in Pigeon Forge definitely rates a good review from me. When I checked in on July 29th, the hotel went above and beyond to make my stay exceptional. About an hour after I checked in, the front desk called me, and personally asked if the room was to my liking. I have NEVER had that done for me at ANY hotel I have stayed at. The room itself was very well appointed, with a flat-screen TV, complimentary coffee and hot tea, a nice firm bed with soft pillows, and a very tasty hot breakfast the next morning. The only negative I can think of, was in the hotel bathroom, the toilet was slightly loose, but not to the point where I was afraid it would break.

All in all, if you are looking for a good room on a budget, you should really give this a look. It's very close to the titanic, wonderworks, smoky mountain opry, and memories theatre

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Jeffersonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our stay was great. The staff was friendly, efficient, and professional. The room was clean. I enjoyed the in room coffee pot. The bed was very comfortable with good pillows. The bathroom was large. Although the facility was full, our room was quiet. The location is convenient for shopping, many of the better restaurants and most of the shows and attractions. The rates are budget friendly. I will return to this facility and highly recommend it o others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Pigeon Forge North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Pigeon Forge North

Address: 2193 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Pigeon Forge
#14 Romantic Hotel in Pigeon Forge
#21 Family Hotel in Pigeon Forge
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Pigeon Forge North 2.5*
Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Pigeon Forge North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.