“vacation” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
BETHEL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

this is the second time we have stayed here in the past several months. the staff is very nice and very helpful. breakfast is somewhat disappointing though as there is not enough variety to meet our families needs. the cost is higher than others with the same amenities in the area but I know what to expect when I book at this location. It is hard to adjust the temperature in the room though but I'm sure if we had asked for help someone would have helped us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Stanton, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My family recently stayed at Ramada in September. I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights. My husband and I have been coming here for our anniversary for several years. My husband has a terminal illness and we wanted a last family vacation together. The rates quoted were a lot higher than usual. I left a message for the manager to call me 2 times. He never returned my calls either time. I did explain the situation to several staff that I talked to on the phone regarding my husband. I wanted to see if the manager could give us a better rate because we were repeat guests. My husband really wanted to stay there, so I checked rates through a third party. They were cheaper than the hotel quoted me, so I took them. I checked my Wyndam Reward points and I got 0 points because of booking through third party. I am very disappointed in the way the manager of the hotel handled my business. I don't believe he really cared if we stayed there or not. After staying with them for years, I won't be coming back to this hotel anymore.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bethlehem, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great place to stay. My husband and I stayed with our 3 children and it was a very nice stay. The room and whole hotel were very clean. The beds comfortable and a very quiet night's rest. The breakfast was good. Waffles and more, everyone was happy. The kids played at the pool briefly. It was late and we just wanted a quick dip. Very clean! We had a free night with our rewards program. I would definitely pay to stay there again! Great location. In the middle of everything.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Pigeon Forge North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Pigeon Forge North

Address: 2193 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Pigeon Forge
#14 Romantic Hotel in Pigeon Forge
#21 Family Hotel in Pigeon Forge
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Pigeon Forge North 2.5*
Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Pigeon Forge North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.