My family recently stayed at Ramada in September. I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights. My husband and I have been coming here for our anniversary for several years. My husband has a terminal illness and we wanted a last family vacation together. The rates quoted were a lot higher than usual. I left a message for the manager to call me 2 times. He never returned my calls either time. I did explain the situation to several staff that I talked to on the phone regarding my husband. I wanted to see if the manager could give us a better rate because we were repeat guests. My husband really wanted to stay there, so I checked rates through a third party. They were cheaper than the hotel quoted me, so I took them. I checked my Wyndam Reward points and I got 0 points because of booking through third party. I am very disappointed in the way the manager of the hotel handled my business. I don't believe he really cared if we stayed there or not. After staying with them for years, I won't be coming back to this hotel anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada