“Vacay in the Smokies” 4 of 5 stars

Ramada Pigeon Forge North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2193 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #28 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Stanton, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My family recently stayed at Ramada in September. I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights. My husband and I have been coming here for our anniversary for several years. My husband has a terminal illness and we wanted a last family vacation together. The rates quoted were a lot higher than usual. I left a message for the manager to call me 2 times. He never returned my calls either time. I did explain the situation to several staff that I talked to on the phone regarding my husband. I wanted to see if the manager could give us a better rate because we were repeat guests. My husband really wanted to stay there, so I checked rates through a third party. They were cheaper than the hotel quoted me, so I took them. I checked my Wyndam Reward points and I got 0 points because of booking through third party. I am very disappointed in the way the manager of the hotel handled my business. I don't believe he really cared if we stayed there or not. After staying with them for years, I won't be coming back to this hotel anymore.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bethlehem, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great place to stay. My husband and I stayed with our 3 children and it was a very nice stay. The room and whole hotel were very clean. The beds comfortable and a very quiet night's rest. The breakfast was good. Waffles and more, everyone was happy. The kids played at the pool briefly. It was late and we just wanted a quick dip. Very clean! We had a free night with our rewards program. I would definitely pay to stay there again! Great location. In the middle of everything.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ORRVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Good location but hard to spot sign. Great rooms. Comfy beds with nice snugly bedding. Clean everywhere. Well appointed. Open and friendly. Great staff. Wonderful breakfast selection. Loved the pool and sauna. Even the large lobby says "come sit, relax, enjoy".

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada