Room 225-guaranteed to be non-smoking-was anything but!! Worse than a busy, smoked filled bar! It was very late when we got there-we drove 14hours straight-tried to sleep on that mattress with the smell-ha! what a joke...next morning we asked to have our room changed- (I had to go to walk in clinic because I woke up so sick from the smell.)
I asked to see the manager- he never appeared-they said no other rooms available we said we were going to leave-they said no refund on room!! We were stuck there for another night-we couldn'r afford the financial burden of paying fotr a night somewhere else..
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Days Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location Location! We are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge at the Island traffic light -on the trolley line and walking distance to restaurants, shopping and attractions. Start your day with our free hot breakfast and relax in our outdoor pool after a day of Smoky Mountain Fun. Spacious rooms all offer Refrigerators, microwaves, free WIFI and your choice of one king or two queen beds. Need tickets or area info? Our super friendly team is here around the clock with ticket deals and tips on how to make the most of your Pigeon Forge vacation! Ask about our whirlpool suites with fireplaces for the ultimate romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.