We traveled from Florida to South Carolina on vacation, then went on to Pigeon Forge, TN. There was bad snowy inclement weather coming, so my husband called to see if we could a room a day earlier than we had planned. The property was well kept. We stayed there a total of 3 nights and were very happy with our decision. The staff helped with our internet connection, gave us directions on where to get on to the trolley for Pigeon Forge, etc. They went beyond the extra mile when we left on Thanksgiving morning as Kelley gave us printed out directions to get back to our camp site. The ones we had were to go Blue Ridge Parkway, and that route was closed due to snow.
Our 4 children loved playing in the snow..as this is our first time in it! We enjoyed every breakfast as Marianne made sure we had enough waffles, juice, sausage, bagels, etc, for our entire family of 6!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.