“OK for short stay if you are eating your meals out” 3 of 5 stars

All Season Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   239 Dollywood Lane, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #10 of 94 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Surgoinsville
“OK for short stay if you are eating your meals out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

If you are planning on using the small kitchenette- beware that there is no oven and you have to check out all dishes, pans, silverware cups etc. And they did not even have paper towles- we had to go and buy our own. So this made it difficult-since most of the meals I planned to cook - I needed an oven. Very clean but it could use some updated- funky smells.

430 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Woodstock, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

I've stayed in cabins and other hotels when going to Pigeon Forge. This time, I wanted a suite-type of room that included breakfast and was close to activities we liked. All Seasons came-up. Overall - we'd stay there again. The made-to-order omeletes (or any other egg-dish) each morning was absolutely terrific. The breakfast wasn't the typical continental but had the stuff my family liked, e.g., fresh-made waffles and homemade biscuits-n-gravy. The 2-bdrm suite had 2-baths, 3-TVs, kitchenette, and was larger than other suites I've stayed at. Inside the room, the AC worked like a champ and the rooms were quiet. We found the posted quiet rules, 11-pm to 7:30-am, to be a great reminder to the kids.

Now for the bad part.
There are no utensils nor plates & cookware in the kitchen. You have to ask the front-desk for them, but, the front-desk employees are extremely good and it was no big deal to get the items we needed from them. Just an unexpected, slight inconvenience but easy to remedy.
The cleanliness is lacking slightly. The ceiling fans (yes, in each bdrm) had accumulated dust on top of the fans. First-time turning them on had dust-bunnies flying around. We also found a couple hairs on the toilet seat, and they weren't our hairs.
Worst part - sleeping. Even though the heated pool, which was still open along with the hot-tub, was open 'til 11, the outdoor lights shined directly into our bedrooms. Nobody could get any sleep for the 7-nights we were there.

Would we stay there again - pretty-sure we would.
Would we make sure the rooms were darkened - definitely yes.

Decatur, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

Stayed at the All Seasons Suites with my sister, our daughters, and her two young granddaughters. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They helped a unique request for directions. The two-bedroom suite was perfect since everyone had their separate space but we shared the common living room. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Dayton, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

We stayed in this hotel over the labor day weekend. I read the review on tripadvisor and booked the hotel. I regret booking it. I actually wanted a suite as I was traveling with with young children and my parents. When we were checking in, the person on front desk did not bother to greet us. He made us wait there for 5 minutes and picked up a call. Then the first question he asked was my last name. As soon as he found me in the system, he told me I have a balance for two nights (as I booked from all seaons resort site and they charged for one night in advnce). Once he took all the money for our 3 nights stay then he just gave us the key and explained how to get to the room. He did not tell us if we need any utensil;s we need to get it from front desk, neither did he explained where the other amnities are. I travel a lot and generally front desk explains you about the amenities. We went to the room, it had trash in the kitchen cabinet. We informed the front desk about this but it was not removed until we checked out. The curtain in the bathroom had mold on it.

Next Mornong, we told them about the shower curtain. This time there was a lady on the front desk. She told us how clean there shower curtains are and we might have taken a very hot shower (hot shower can cause mold in 1 day !!!!!!). When we returned in the evening, the cleaning services did not even put soap, shampoo. We had to go and ask for it. At the same time we again told them to change the shower curtain. Then only it was done. In the night we needed extra blankets. The first reply was," Oh' I again need to go upstairs. I will get it." Anyways, we got it. Third day, there was no dish detergent in the room, neither the trash was collected from kitchen. We were tired of telling them and was to check out the next day, we did not call and tell the front desk about this.

The only good staff membesr in this hotel were the breakfast ladies. The breakfast was good and they were really propmt. The lady who was making omlettes is extermly nice.

I would not stay in this hotel next time. there are more hotels in the area thet are cheaper and nicer than this.

Clintwood
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

What a disappointment. When we checked in, I paid cash for the balance owed, however my debit card was also charged. 5 days later, I can still get no help with getting the matter cleared up. The room was OK, nothing better than a regular hotel room. The shower did not drain at all. My family had to wait an hour between showers so the water would drain. The kitchen light flickered the whole time and if you plugged up 2 things at once, the circuits would blow and you would have to throw the breakers to get the lights back on. The pool had so many leaves, you couldnt see the water. Also, the fitness center stayed locked and the arcade room...what a joke!

Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Coeburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

This is the second time we have stayed here this year and enjoy the hotel and would stay here again, but both times my husband has ask for an omlette and the lady that fixes the omlettes was rude. She then proceeded to overcook the omlette. My husband enjoys the hotel also, but says she will be the very reason that we will not come back. I would recomend this hotel, but only if you don't plan to eat the omlettes.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and well furnished. It was so nice to have a separate bedroom from the living room. This hotel is centrally located between Dollywood and downtown Pigeon Forge. The breakfast was fantastic. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to All Season Suites? Share your experiences!