“Great food and friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 145 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Bennett's Secret It's no mystery why Bennett's Bar-B-Que meals are so moist, tender and packed full of flavor. First, our pork ribs, chicken, chopped pork and beef briskets are basted in Bennett's own special sauce. Then, they're set over smoldering hickory wood and smoked for up to 14 hours. The heat and sauce penetrate deep into every layer of meat, turning it a perfect pinkish color while enriching every juicy mouthful with rich, smoky flavor. Since everyone likes different amounts of our mouth-waterin' sauce, we serve it warm on the side so you can pour on as much or as little as you like. After you've savored the last bite, we hope you'll agree that all the work we put into preparing your Bar-B-Que was well worth it!
Sumter, South Carolina
“Great food and friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

There is an outdoor patio area where we got to enjoy our meal one evening and here all the music in the surrounding area of pigeon forge. Our waitress was hilarious too!

Visited July 2012

Wilson, North Carolina
“Go for the signature sauce.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm a sauce addict, so having the option of 4 sauces on the table for my meal is something I love. The smokey smell of this place makes your mouth water when you open your car door.

The atmosphere is decent, setup like most southern BBQ chains. And the prices are about even with them, as well.

I had the super duper brisket burger. It was a super tender blend of meat and was excellent with their signature sauce on it. There are plenty of coupons for this place in coupon books and brochures for 10% off dinner or 15% off breakfast/lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Morgantown, West Virginia
“The food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

If your looking for good tasting BBQ, then you will want to eat here. We had wings, BBQ chicken and BBQ pork. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable. Probably the best BBQ food I have ever had.

Sevierville, Tennessee
“ALWAYS GOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I am a local and frequently eat at this restaurant...I bring my out of town guests as well. The food is always good! I like their barbecue sauce better than any other in the area...Their ribs are my favorite. If you love barbeque, you won't be disappointed.

Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent Tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This barbecue isn't a super smokey taste which I prefer. I had pulled pork sandwich, green beans and Mac & cheese which were perfect portions. The sweet tea was excellent and our waitress was great, very friendly.