“Good food, reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Anderson, South Carolina
“Good food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Everyone in our party enjoyed the food. My mom had the filet medallions and loved them. Reasonable prices and has something for everyone, steaks, pasta, seafood, sandwiches. We don't have Tony Roma's at home; reminded me of an Applebee's or O'Charleys. Our server was not very friendly though... only downside to our visit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Illinois
“Good ribs.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Very nice restaurant. Good service. Good food. Good location.
We had the st. louis ribs and they were excellent.

Atlanta, Georgia
“The food was just okay. Not eager to go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I heard they were supposed to have really good ribs. The sauce on them is good, but they definitely were not the best I've eaten. They weren't falling off the bone, like I like them. The atmosphere was nice and nothing we had was bad. It's just not somewhere I'd be excited to go eat again.

Beckley, West Virginia
“Expected better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Looked more up scale from the outside. Service was good, but the food was ordinary. Ribs were overlooked and covered in a cold sauce. The medallions were great and the MahiMahi was again average. For the price I expected better than an average steak place but got plain old average. Should have gone to a local steak house with a local flavor. Big hint is dinner time on a Saturday night and the lot was less than half full. Also watch two tabes get up and leave waiting for service.

Clayton GA
“We waddled out !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Last time I had Tony Roma's fall-off-the-bone ribs & onion loaf was in Fort Lauderdale maybe 25 years ago. My taste buds have a good memory though, & boy! were they happy this evening. All in our party really enjoyed the food, with fresh & tasty sides & salads.