“Good Hot Fresh” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Locust Fork, Alabama
“Good Hot Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Doughnuts were hot and fresh Nice clean inside. Staff was friendly. Very busy but what do expect? LOL

Visited October 2012

Johnson City, Tennessee
“What happened?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Krispy Kreme used to be "good". I don't know what has happened, but I literary hate their new recipe or frying method. I used to love getting a hot fresh Krispy Kreme, but now it's like it is a "Krusty Kreme". After reading the reviews of other individuals, I must be in the minority, because I do NOT like Krispy Kreme whatsoever any more. I am not a fan of Dunkin' Donuts either because they are too "cakie" per se. If I want a true donut, I will drive to Gatlinburg, pay to park, and go to the Donut Friar in the Village. Please note that I am not trying to destroy to make Krispy Kreme look bad; I just don't think that they are that good anymore!

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania
“Fresh and delicious doughnuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

There's no way I could visit this area and not stop to get a dozen fresh doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. There are no doughnuts that compare to theirs and they have many great choices. I wish there was a Krispy Kreme in my area, but because there isn't, it makes this an even better visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Yes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped here twice on our vacation. Krispy Kreme is always delicious. The glaze doughnuts
were awesome as usual. (Especially when warm!) We were disappointed in the white cream/chocolate frosted though. The cream was so runny we couldn't even eat them. It actually ran right out of the doughnut like milk from a glass. It was crazy. This won't keep us from returning to Krispy Kreme because we know their product is usually outstanding.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Close to Ramada you can walk over and get you one. They had a very small sitting area outside if you were walking to sit and eat your donut.

Visited August 2013