“Downhill...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Ooltewah, Tennessee
“Downhill...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

They used to e nice all around but then they raised prices and added charges for many things. I just drive a little farther now and go to Los Potros in College dale, TN where the food is far fresher and and pricing is fitting to what you get.

Visited December 2012

fritamalone
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We ate here while staying at the Hampton Inn in town, it was late and they were open until 10 on a Sunday. The food was really good and I live in a town with a large variety of Mexican restaurants. The queso blanco was delicious as well as the salsa, I had a variety plate which was excellent. I had one margarita and it was sufficient, plenty of alcohol, not watered down. Great service, we ate here at the beginning of our 5 day trip and my husband and I kept saying I want to go eat at the El Matador again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Bluff
“Eating while traveling”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were in need of lunch and eat gluten free so we exited looking for Mexican or Chinese.We spied this restaurant and had lunch.They were busy but still the service was slow.The dishes were tasty but the actual food was not hot(temp) even though the plates were very hot. I would probably make a different choice if we stopped at this exit again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Tennessee
“FAILING SCORE...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

As I'm watching the news, the restaurant report card section came on. This restaurant failed with a score of 65. This score resulted from cooks not washing their hands, sour cream way below temperature, floors, fixtures, lights, walls, dirty. So I will not be trying this restaurant. Words of warning!!

Visited January 2013
Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

If you're in the mood for Mex while in the area, this is the place. Great prices, good food and good service.

• Visited November 2012