“Tasty, friendly, not so fast service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 45 restaurants in Ooltewah
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: The 4 Corners Cafe features gelato and sorbet (Italian ice creams) and a variety of lattes and cappuccinos. The cafe also offers paninis, salads, and soups made daily. All our Gelato is made in our cafe, and our products are from Italy. 4 Corners Cafe purchases all of their coffee from the Stone Cup Roastery. Free wi/fi is provided for customers.
Ooltewah, TN
“Tasty, friendly, not so fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My college age children enjoy going here for a hot drink, sandwhich and to study with friends. My wife and I ate here last week and enjoyed a nice sandwich. The combo prices are reasonable. It is somewhat confusing trying to figure out what really comes with the different combo options. Ordering does need to be a more simple process. Better choice than the other options in the immediate area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

40% Recommend
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Not much has changed since it was The Creamy Bean Factory”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I had and English muffin egg sandwich and a mocha. The muffin was actually good, a significant improvement. The mocha however, came back luke warm and I had to have it reheated. The ordering process is still confusing with a limited menu on the wall with a more exstensive menu hiding by the cash register. I saw three more patron come in and look confused on what to do and how to order. Competators of this shop DO NOT used printed menus...its all on the wall.

My biggest food complaint...DON'T SELL PASTRIES WRAPED IN PLASTIC, SO TACKY AND UN-APPETIZING.

The front of this place is littered with window paint along with a sign saying "wifi for customers only." While I agree with this it screams cheap to me. After futher investigation this shop experiences high turnover in staff.

As I said with my review of the "creamy bean," this place needs experienced help.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere