“Tidy convenience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga

You added Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga to your Saves list
Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8934 Lee Highway, I-75 Exit 11, Ooltewah, TN 37363-8752   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ooltewah
Gainesville
“Tidy convenience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Our overnight stop in Ooltewah, TN was very easily accomplished. The Super 8 is adjacent to I-75 - easy off, easy on. The management was friendly & helpful, the room clean and tidy. Who could ask for more?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

emishp01, Owner at Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out to write us a super review on Tripadvisor. I am glad to know that you found our hotel very convenient and nice and friendly. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future on your next trip to Ooltewah.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I stopped at this hotel for a night few days ago, it is great nice little hotel, has every thing you need, great location, breakfast and most off all great clean rooms. I'll be back here in few months time.

• Stayed April 2013
emishp01, Owner at Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review on tripadvisor. We are glad that you had a great stay at the Super 8 - Ooltewah. We take pride in our ability to make sure you have a problem free stay.
I thank you for the opportunity to be of service and look forward to being of assistance again on your next trip to Ooltewah, TN.
Pitman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Someone pretending to be the manager (via the phone) attempted to solicite information from me and my wife (esp. credit card numbers which, of course, we would not give over the phone. I hung up and called the manager who informed me that this was a scam. The motel was clean, well run, and we liked it. I just think that while registering visitors should be orally informed of this problem. A small sign was pointed out to me concerning the scam as I checked out. It was very small, and if a sign is used, it should be large and in plain view. Otherwise our stay at the Motel 8 was fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. And I was disappointed to hear of the difficulties you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies for these shortcomings. I have forwarded a copy of your comments to the responsible department managers, and assure you steps are being taken to alleviate such inconveniences in the future. Again, I greatly appreciate your bringing the issues to my attention. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Columbus Grove
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The check-in clerk was very nice and made you feel welcomed. Our room was clean and did not have an odor. Conveniant to restaurants and highway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

emishp01, Owner at Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest, we appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to wirte our hotel a great review on tripadvisor! Its great to hear that our hotel met all your needs. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to Ooltewah!

Been to Super 8 Ooltewah/Chattanooga? Share your experiences!