“No Better Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bodies of Water, Adventure
MORRISON
“No Better Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I were amazed at our experience today at OAR. The customer service was top of the line and our guide was utterly amazing! We highly recommend requesting Jerry for your guide! His wit and humor was enjoyable, but his knowledge and zeal for the river was awesome! Dollar for dollar the best value on the river!

Visited September 2012

Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
“Great experience, great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My kids and I were a part of a large group headed to raft the Ocoee with OAR, and truly didn't know what to expect. The cabins we were bunked in were spacious and clean, and relatively comfortable (as bunkhouses go).

The day of our rafting adventure, though, is when OAR really shined for us. The safety instruction beforehand was thorough, yet entertaining enough that the big points were easy to remember. We enjoyed a fun bus ride up to the put-in, and our river guide (Ashley) was wonderful. I enjoyed myself immensely, but more than that, I got to see my kids have the time of their lives.

A photo disc with some really good pictures of our rafting experience was affordable, and souvenirs in the gift shop are relatively unique and quite reasonable.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OAR to anyone interested in this sort of adventure experience, and though I'm sure there are other outfitters that are good, we've definitely found the ones we'll be sticking with!

Visited August 2012
“Excellent experience all around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

They really took care of us. Everyone was friendly and enthusiastic - from registration over the phone, to the bus ride back, and everything in between. Our raft guide was very professional, and gave us a terrific run on the Ocoee. We honestly feel that we got a much better value than what the competition around us were offering. Top notch!!

Harrison, Tennessee
“Wonderful Raft Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

What a great day on the river. I was so impressed with our raft guide Carlton. It was my 12 year old son's first trip and his face was all smiles. He said we have to request Carlton for all our trips. We will have to make this a yearly adventure. Thank you OAR and a special thanks to Carlton for an exciting day!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
21 attraction reviews
“WOW! What A Rafting Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

What a GREAT trip down the Ocoee! I'm 62 and I took my 2 sons, son-in-law and 2 grandsons (13 & 15) on a fantastic adventure. We went down the middle section and all of us want to come back and do both sections. OAR made this a very memorable trip. Our guide Salmon was awesome and all the staff are so friendly and helpful. You can camp there, rent a cabin, play volleyball, zip line - the activities seem endless. I have been down the Ocoee 8 times and I believe this was definitely my best time even though I did get bounced out twice. First time for my grandsons great memory for all of us to share. Check OAR out on Facebook and maybe we'll see you there.