“Fun, Efficient, Well organized” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Ocoee
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Quest Expeditions' has been providing fun river rafting adventures since 1983; owned and operated by the original founder. Our new facility offer superior services, spacious changing rooms, and private changing areas for the ladies, group lodging, conference room, cabins rentals, camping and on site Cafe.
Sewanee, Tennessee
“Fun, Efficient, Well organized”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is the second year my husband and I have white water rafted with Quest. It's wonderfully organized, the guides are terrific and skillful, and we had lots of fun. Just do it!

Navarre, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Ocoee Rafting Quest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Four of us, the youngest being 57, booked a full river trip for Saturday, August 17. The weather turned off cooler than usual for August but that did not limit the fun or make it too cold to enjoy. Our guide was William Charles, affectionately known as Bobby Chuck. He was requested by the other couple in our group on reference from their friend. He is very experienced and I would recommend requesting him as your guide...especially if you have kids or others who need special care. He knows the river and can keep everyone in the raft. None of us had much experience but we did not crash or dump out. One of us thought Bobby Chuck might be too good a guide...too safe, too cautious? Hahaha...none of us were bleeding and not all rafters that day could claim that so you decide!

The price was $105 each which included an up charge for weekend full river. Worth it. Trip included a very nice catered lunch (sandwiches, chips, cookies, shrimp cocktail, tea) right at the middle of the trip in front of the 1996 Olympic section. We ate lunch watching other rafters tackle the rapids.

Before your trip, you check in at the gift shop where you sign your waiver. Look around for the complimentary water and granola bars. You receive a safety briefing, get assigned to a group and guide, pick up your gear and board a bus for a short ride to the put in. At the put in you are acquainted with your guide and raft team. The guide will train you on his or her commands then have you practice a little on dry land. Then you enter the water and have a short, easy ride before hitting your first rapid. Although the upper trip is bigger rapids, the middle is more fun because there are more rapids. So, if you can only do part, I recommend doing the middle.

The trip flew! Flew!

When you finish up, you load back on the bus, return your gear and can use the showers to clean up. There was a group who flew in for the day and chose Quest because the excellent shower facilities allowed them to clean up and head directly to the airport. The dressing room includes several showers and is spotlessly clean. This makes it easy to make this a day trip, albeit a long day.

Free, ample parking. Free showers, all gear included in price.

One word...you will want the pictures and you will have trouble picking just one so plan on paying $70 for the CD set of all the photos made of your raft...some will be priceless. One group had a photo showing just one foot sticking out of the water as they all flew out of the raft! They wanted that shot even though not one face was visible. One picture is $20 or $70 for all 22. We bought the CD and just made copies. T shirts range from $15 to $20.

This adventure looks much scarier than it is...of course, I did not get thrown. Quest has an excellent safety record. Their equipment is top notch and in excellent condition. I would take my grand children...no, I will be taking them as soon as they are old enough (only 3 now) and we will use Quest.

Dongguan, China
39 attraction reviews
“Quest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have rafted with Quest many times. Never a disappointment!! Clean facilities and courteous make for an awesome experience.

Memphis, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
“Perfect rafting trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked a 3hr trip with Quest a few days before arriving. We decided to make an last minute road trip to Chattanooga and throw in some WW Rafting while we were there. The price was great, the service and directions we received were spot on and the guide that took us made it so much fun! I highly recommend Quest Expeditions for your next rafting adventure!

Franklin, TN
“A Great Time on the Ocoee River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been with this group before and had a blast. This time I took my daughter and it was great.

Everything was perfect; great facilities, great guides. everybody was in a good mood, and I can't imagine any rafting group being more knowledgeable and precise than this group. Safety measures were thoroughtly explained and monitored throughout our ride.
I always request Shane as our giude when I go; never met a more porfessional outdoorsman, and he is a character as well. A good one.

We had car trouble the day before the trip; Keith and Monica took us to a place near our Inn where we had supper, went back to the facility to wait on the tow truck (I had to shoo them home), found us a great mechanic, and picked us up after breakfast the next day to go for our trip (they didn't want us to walk over the bridge carrying our luggage for safety reasons).. ( I didn't tell them I walked across the railroad tracks the night before to go wait on the tow truck after supper.) The car was repaired by the time we got back from the trip. The mechanic worked on Sunday to get us going again.

Even thought the car problem was irritating, being on the receiving end of such kindness and hospitality actually made the trip better and I look forward to seeing them again soon.
Don Dicie