“Terrible Food Experience” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Memphis, Tennessee
“Terrible Food Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Just plain AWFUL food. Nothing and I mean nothing, is any good. If this place was located in Memphis, it's doors would have already been closed. It's the only bbq gig in Oakland and that about explains it. We moved to Oakland over the past year and have tried Brads 3 times. As they say, the 3rd time is the charm. We will not waste another dime here. Save your money and buy Corky's "frozen" bbq at Kroger.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

tennessee
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My server was rude. Place was closing and she was pulling BBQ sauce abd ketchup as we were using. Just completely rude. Next someone started sweeping under our feet.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

On my recent trip to Brad's BBQ I was very pleased with the food and the service!! The ribs that I ordered were some of the best that I have yet to eat! The service I got was beyond excellent and I really felt at home. I was shocked to see the other negative comments because I've never had a bad experience at this establishment!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cordova, TN
“HORRIBLE SERVICE & MGMT... BBQ A DISAPPOINTMENT”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

Maybe this place survives because its the only BBQ place in town and their food is "ok" at best but the service and management attitude is HORRIBLE. Waited over 15 minutes for a server to come to our table at 5pm on a weekday (only two other people in the restaurant at the time) and another 25 mins to get our food. Complained to a "manager" and all he said was "sorry." Yes, sorry excuse. Made no effort to address or correct the issue. In this economy, bad service is bad business...will never return again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oakland, Tennessee
“Not bad at all-- though...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2008

Not bad at all-- though not the best BBQ in Memphis. Since it's the only BBQ place in town, it's pretty much the best thing going.

Been to Brad's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Brad's Bar-B-Q, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.