“It was a great stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Oak Ridge
“It was a great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed there for six months and its the best stay I have had away from home. The staff is always helpful and very nice. The food is good. The rooms are very nice and very clean. I have loved it and I will be back

• Stayed September 2013
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
What a great time it was having you and the crew stay with us.

Hopefully we will get to see you around again soon.

Have a great summer!!

Debbie Davis - GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Norwalk, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed here in June, 2013. Very nice, clean, friendly. The wake up call I asked for was on time and they even called a Taxi for me to take me to my meeting. They had a nice Breakfast with hot and cold foods.

Room Tip: I hade a Suite, nice couch right in front of the T.V.!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My front desk service from when I came in up to this point has been top shelf and I travel frequently and this is by far the best service I've received in quite awhile. The front desk attendant Ms. Samantha was very professional, made sure that I didn't have to worry about having to ask the proper questions. Was very thorough in her explanations. Ernest W. Hill

Room Tip: The front desk service was so very good
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnExpressTN, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Mr. Hill,

Thank you so much for the nice compliments regarding your stay with us. We do our best to exceed guest's expectations and it's so nice to hear when our guests are happy.

We thank you for staying with us and we sure do hope to see you again soon!!

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here 3 nights for the US Rowing National Championships. Very convenient location only 5 minutes from the venue. The hotel is less than 1 year old and is above average for a Holiday Inn Express. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was nice and friendly. Free wifi and breakfast. No room safe; which is one of my must haves since I always need a safe for my laptop. Breakfast is minimal - basic juice, coffee, milk, cereal, bagels, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, waffles, eggs, sausage, and instant oat meal. Same every day. Room was clean, but faucets and towel bars were low quality and already starting to loosen up. My room faced the back so was very quiet.

Location is not great, but I was here alone so it was ok. I didn't feel threatened but this is definitely not a location to walk around at night. I pretty much got in my car every evening and drove into Knotsville. Would not choose this location if my family was with me. Next door was a thrift store, dollar store and K-mart. Front door is locked at night and you have to ring the door bell for the front desk clerk to release the automatic door. At night, the rear parking lot is full of large trucks parked for the night. Seems like lots of truckers stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Good Morning...thank you for taking the time to submit a survey about your recent stay with us.

It is our hope that you were able to enjoy your stay and was well rested for the local rowing event. It was such a pleasure having the teams from around the country stay with us..the kids were great.

Many more events are due to come into town and hopefully you will choose to stay with us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We had some last min special requests that the front desk staff handled with ease and professionalism. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was the typical HIExpress. The entire family enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed May 2013
Hello from Knoxville!

Thank you for the submitting a survey and the nice compliments about our staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Oak Ridge, TN.

We do our best to consistently deliver great guest service.

We hope to see you in Oak Ridge again very soon.

Yorktown, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This HIE the best one I've stayed in so far. The staff is great and very friendly; housekeeping was very efficient and pleasant. The whole hotel is very clean, very well decorated and classy and smoke free.

Nice breakfast area with plenty of seating. The breakfast itself was typical but everything was hot or cold depending on what it was and there was plenty for everyone.

My room backed up to the elevators and vending machines and I was very concerned about the possibility of hearing the elevators and people as they came and went but I didn't hear anything. The hotel is very quiet.

I had a king room which housed a nice desk and chair at which to work, an easy chair and ottoman and custom cabinet that had three deep drawers for clothes on one side and mini-fridge and microwave on the other side and a large LG flat screen on top. The bed was phenomenal! The mattress was wrapped in a protective wrapper with a secured zipper and a mattress pad on top of that then the bed was made up with their very nice linens and duvet. I slept very well!

It's a very easy 12 minute drive to I-40 from the hotel and less expensive than hotels in Knoxville. I'll stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hello!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to submit a review about a recent visit with us.

It is so awesome that you had a great visit with us...it is such a pleasure to have guest such as yourself stay with us!!

San Francisco, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here two nights March 17 with business colleagues for meetings at a nearby government facility. We liked the location, close to where we had to be. I also liked the staff, very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast buffet was also pretty good, basic eggs, sausage, cereal, yoghurt. Breakfast pastries - enough choices to fit most people in a hurry to a meeting. The best part was the comfortable bed Ina modern new room with a bright clean look. Will definitely stay here again, great price for a frat stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a survey regarding your stay with us during your business meeting. It was our pleasure to have you and the group as our guests.

It's also nice to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We completely understand how important it is for our guests to have a good night's sleep while working out of town.

Please visit us again soon and if I can be of personal assistance...don't hesitate to call me at any time.

Debbie Davis

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!