“Staff is amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Oak Ridge
“Staff is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We had some last min special requests that the front desk staff handled with ease and professionalism. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast was the typical HIExpress. The entire family enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed May 2013
HolidayInnExpressTN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hello from Knoxville!

Thank you for the submitting a survey and the nice compliments about our staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Oak Ridge, TN.

We do our best to consistently deliver great guest service.

We hope to see you in Oak Ridge again very soon.

Debbie Davis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Yorktown, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This HIE the best one I've stayed in so far. The staff is great and very friendly; housekeeping was very efficient and pleasant. The whole hotel is very clean, very well decorated and classy and smoke free.

Nice breakfast area with plenty of seating. The breakfast itself was typical but everything was hot or cold depending on what it was and there was plenty for everyone.

My room backed up to the elevators and vending machines and I was very concerned about the possibility of hearing the elevators and people as they came and went but I didn't hear anything. The hotel is very quiet.

I had a king room which housed a nice desk and chair at which to work, an easy chair and ottoman and custom cabinet that had three deep drawers for clothes on one side and mini-fridge and microwave on the other side and a large LG flat screen on top. The bed was phenomenal! The mattress was wrapped in a protective wrapper with a secured zipper and a mattress pad on top of that then the bed was made up with their very nice linens and duvet. I slept very well!

It's a very easy 12 minute drive to I-40 from the hotel and less expensive than hotels in Knoxville. I'll stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hello!!

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to submit a review about a recent visit with us.

It is so awesome that you had a great visit with us...it is such a pleasure to have guest such as yourself stay with us!!

San Francisco, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here two nights March 17 with business colleagues for meetings at a nearby government facility. We liked the location, close to where we had to be. I also liked the staff, very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast buffet was also pretty good, basic eggs, sausage, cereal, yoghurt. Breakfast pastries - enough choices to fit most people in a hurry to a meeting. The best part was the comfortable bed Ina modern new room with a bright clean look. Will definitely stay here again, great price for a frat stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a survey regarding your stay with us during your business meeting. It was our pleasure to have you and the group as our guests.

It's also nice to hear you had an enjoyable stay. We completely understand how important it is for our guests to have a good night's sleep while working out of town.

Please visit us again soon and if I can be of personal assistance...don't hesitate to call me at any time.

Kiel, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My name is Joerg, I'm from Germany. I've been at the Holiday Inn in Oak Ridge for 3 nights by end of April 2013. Most lovely and friendly staff there, they paid full attention to all requests. Perfect rooms with the most comfortable bed. I can tell because I spend most of the year in hotels around the world. If your in a need for a perfect stay in Oak Ridge, the HI is the best.
Will come back again, no question.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This new hotel has a helpful and friendly staff who are willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay a memorable experience. In December I had my wedding in there meeting room. The room was large enough to have the service and reception all in one location. The wedding was on the small side, approximately 50 guest. The manager and everyone working there seemed truly excited to have a wedding taking place. They even moved a Christmas tree into the room which made a beautiful backdrop for pictures. We stayed the night in a well appointed king room. The complementary breakfast bar the next morning had numerous selections. I had seen waffle makers at a lot of hotels but this hotel has an automatic pancake maker. Very tasty. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again myself.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice new hotel. We stayed here while visiting family and will likely make it our hotel of choice from here on. Rooms are very nice, clean and were kept clean. There are many restaurants nearby, some chain, some unique to the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Spent 5 nights here with 50 kids from a school team. Everyone at this hotel was very friendly and did everything possible to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of. Best customer service I've seen in some time - not an easy feat considering the demands of housing a group of our size. Rooms were comfortable and the breakfast bar was very good. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!