“Great Front Desk Attitude and Attention: Cudos Nancy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Oak Ridge

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Oak Ridge to your Saves list
Quality Inn Oak Ridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   216 South Rutgers Avenue, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 (Formerly Jameson Inn Oak Ridge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Oak Ridge
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Great Front Desk Attitude and Attention: Cudos Nancy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Every trip has its "opportunities" and Nancy rose to the occasion in both instances and did it with the most accommodating and gracious attitude. The room was clean and adequately furnished. But the staff made my stay a delightful experience. Thank you Jameson Inns for hiring great people.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
jioakridge, General Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear KeithH,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge. The entire staff strives to provide the best product and the best customer service in the market. Occasionally, opportunities arise and we do make every effort to correct the immediate issue, We know in these instances that excellent customer service can make the difference. That's why we hire great people and Nancy is a superb example for our entire staff. Thank you again for your posting.

61 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was booking some rooms for a few of my colleagues for an upcoming trip to Oak Ridge, TN and I came upon Jameson Inn. I called to inquire about the rates and spoke to Kathy. Kathy was excellent and provided me with some great options for us to book. I went about booking the rooms the next day with Nancy who was so friendly and efficient!
Then due to some misunderstanding of the dates on my part, I had the pleasure of calling back and speaking with Nancy, not once but twice the next day! :) Nancy was so sweet and understanding and went about getting the days corrected on booking!
I was so impressed! I'm hoping one of these days I can make it out to Oak Ridge (on vacation), just to stay at the Jameson Inn and meet Nancy and Kathy! Thank you so much for everything!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I am on the road a lot so I am in many hotels during the year. Jameson is an excellent hotel with excellent customer service. Thank you Laura & Brenda for always having my room look perfect when I come back to the hotel from work. Thank you Nancy for your kindness and helpfulness at the front desk! Laura, Brinda, and Nancy your hard work and kindness has made my stay at Jameson Inn enjoyable!

Dave Brown

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Mr. Brown,

We so enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Jameson Inn Oak Ridge. We strive to make each guest's stay a wonderful experience. All of our staff pays attention to detail and the housekeepers really take pride in their service. Our goal is always to provide excellent customer service from all of our staff. Thank you again for sharing!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is where I will stay again when I'm in Oak Ridge! The rooms were very clean and nice. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. We had our little dog along and that was no problem at all. They even put us in an easy entrance/exit room. The bed was great and breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Sheila H.,

As your comments reflect, a quiet, restful stay is one of the most important aspects in choosing a hotel. We appreciate your comments and know that other guests will find this information useful as well. The entire staff of Jameson Inn Oak Ridge is dedicated to taking care of our guests during their visit! Thank you again for the opportunity to be your hotel of choice.

Menlo Park, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is one of the quietest hotels I have stayed in. I did not hear my neighbors, nor outside noise, AND hardly a slamming hall door. The front desk staff was super-friendly and accommodating, including with a couple of special requests.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

What a nice surprise! These people have it together. Don't let the straight up and down box building and plastic siding turn you off. The rooms are ever bit as good as the Double Tree down the street and I got it for $50 cheaper. Very nice rooms as clean as a Mariott, new modern furnishings, super beds/pillows, new soft towels....did I mention clean!? Very personable management who could speak and understand English. I get tired of trying to explain how I want to use the CC and then pay cash when I checkout. Seems simple but just try it at a Best Western( took three months to get that one straightened out). Hey, speak what you want but not when you are messing with my money and you are in the U.S. Get someone on the desk who understands it.
Nothing was missing here. Two nights and all went great. We will be back next year for the WWII event in June and will stay here. Four other families felt the same way.

Room Tip: We asked if some rooms are better and they said that all rooms are of the same quality. None set bac...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Steven1944,

Jameson Inn Oak Ridge appreciates that you took time to let other travelers know about your first hand experience at our hotel. Each of our staff members work very hard to provide a memorable visit for each guest. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit to Oak Ridge!

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is the second time my family and I have stayed with them. The staff are wonderful, kind, friendly, and helpful. They went out of their way to accomodate us by evening purchasing a pack-n-play for our second child and they upgraded us to a bigger room for our family without an extra charge. They gave us free tickets to the children's museum, too. The rooms are clean. They serve free breakfast, which is good. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Both rooms we have used were great!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
jioakridge, Manager at Quality Inn Oak Ridge, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you to our recent guests from Clearwater, Florida! Our goal at Jameson Inn Oak Ridge is to make every stay a memorable experience whether you are visiting for work or pleasure. Our staff remains committed to excellent service from each and every team member. Thank you for taking time to share your experiences. We appreciate our guests!

Kathy Cooper, General Manager

Been to Quality Inn Oak Ridge? Share your experiences!