“Best Super 8 ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #83 of 150 hotels in Nashville
In
“Best Super 8 ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I always try to stay at Wyndham Reward hotels, this is by far the best Super 8 I have ever stayed. The updated decor , cleanliness, help staff, the breakfast feast, beautiful pool and hot tub made it the perfect trip. When I return to Nashville, i will stay at this Super 8

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

334 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

We arrived early morning (9 a.m.) and asked if we could check in early. Our room was still occupied, but as soon as the people checked out, the staff got our room ready for us and we were able to check in by 10:30 a.m. They did not charge us for this extra service. My son had to have out-patient surgery and when we brought him back to the hotel the staff was so accommodating. They got us extra pillows and towels and said to be sure to ask for anything we needed. This is the second time we have stayed here and the staff was very accommodating the last time too. I hope we don't need further surgery, but if we do, we will stay here.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I left diamond earrings, a personalized bracelet from my son (my first mother's day present), a necklace from my stepsons and an anklet from mine and my husbands trip to San Fran in a drawer. All had very large amounts of sentimental value. Nobody but hotel staff was in the room after we checked out and nobody has seen it....really????? NOBODY??? Nobody but the lousy good for nothing person who put those items in their pocket and never thought for one second that they might want to report them to the front desk. THe manager Pat is the poorest excuse for a manager I have EVER spoke to. yes...I called him ANGRY. VERY ANGRY...but you know what....the manager is SUPPOSED to handle angry customers. He hung up on my everytime I called back. Not to mention this place was the WORST place to stay. We have stayed there many times as we travel to Nashville on a regular basis. we started staying at the RADISSON but decided to try and save a few bucks...well ya know what....staff at the RADISSON report left items to their front desk, they are clean, they are friendly the breakfast is worth the time. THIS HOTEL SUCKS!!!!!!! spend a few extra bucks and go to the Radisson. THey have ALWAYS got me good rates. Shame on me for trying to say about $50 for the weekend.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

After reading the other reviews here, I was expecting the worst, with no time left to change! My husband and I were REALLY surprised at how great it was. Especially for the price we paid! I have stayed in far less for a bigger price! Glad I didn't change. Next time I go to Nashville, I will most definitely stay here again and I will recommend it often. What a great value for a good nights sleep!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Johnson City, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

When I reserved this hotel with my family, I reserved a (prepaid) room with two queen beds and some other amentities. When I arrived, my room had only one double bed and hardly any of the listed amentities. When I complained about the room, the front desk said there was nothing they could do. They would not refund my money so that I could go to another hotel for the night. I ended up sleeping on the floor for the night with my family slept in the double bed. I have stayed at my first and last Super 8 hotel. If it were convenience to the airport alone, then I might suggest this hotel. But there are others in the area that are closer. As far as satisfaction, service, and getting what you reserved, you should pan on another hotel. I will never stay at this hotel again. I have photos of the room tha I got for comparing to the what the reservations stated (in case anyone doubts this terrible experience). If you are smart, you will find another hotel

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2009

Booked through Hotels.com for handicap accessible room 12/ 1 & 2/ 2009. I have stayed here numerous times in 2009, most recently 11/23/09. Upon arrival 12/1/09 I was refused access to the only remaining (they have only 2 handicap rooms) room--129. I was refused access to ANY room and told to go elsewhere based upon my pysical disability, (along with morbid obesity, and ethnic origin: Native American-White). The owner has refused my attempts to contact him and I was humiliated, embarrassed and treated as a non-entitiy on 12/1/09 by his on-site managing partner and his director of sales. At present I am filing a formal complaint with the U.S. Dept. of Justice as it was OBVIOUS the hotel did not rent to me based upon my physical limitations due to the lesser price that was secured through Hotels.com (and had been paid for in full on 11/23/09!). Instead, the management there humilated me in front of other guests in the lobby, forced me to wait nearly half an hour while Hotels.com attempted to work on my behalf--to no avail, and the matter of my size and skin color, while not a disability, was a consideration in their refusal to rent to me. AS A DISABLED TRAVELER, I WOULD AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS! If you have any physical limitations, DO NOT attempt to book at this hotel. You will be humiliated and made to feel as a complete non-entity by management and the owner--who had adamantly REFUSED to consult with me regarding this serious infraction of the Civil Rights Laws governing Title III of the ADA!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Chicago IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

The pool and fitness center close at 'dusk'. The wi-fi doesn't work. The TV only has 12 channels. My non-smoking room reeks of cigarette smoke. The staff are rude at best. What a horrid hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Nashville Airport Music City Area? Share your experiences!