“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Plainsboro, New Jersey
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

I had to stay here for overnight to catch the early morning flight...very helpful & friendly staff...good location with all amenities near by...after coming back from the trip , i misplaced my receipt, the staff were helpful to email me back a copy...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I booked a room through priceline for this hotel in April. This was our first experience staying at a Super 8, and even in Nashville for that matter. The rooms were very clean, and the service overall was excellent. There is one person I would like to mention in particular, Dylan, at the front desk. She is the one who checked us in and checked us out. She gave us spot on directions which led us to the hotel in under ten minutes when we were completely lost. We were already having a bad day when we arrived, and her smile and friendliness completely turned our day around. It's funny how a simple thing like that can make or break someone. Long story short, we have stayed at a lot of hotels, and her service alone surpassed the competition by a landslide. The hotel overall was fabulous. We will DEFINITELY be staying with you all again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011 via mobile

Horrible customer service and very rude staff. We stayed here for 5 nights and they only cleaned our room once. They would only take our trash. They never left us towels or toilet paper. When we asked the front desk for towels they told us they do that when they cleaned our room.

• Stayed May 2011
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Great location, less than 5 minutes from the airport. Quick access to I-40. Very close to fast-food restaurants, K-Mart, and 24hrs-Walgreens. Everything is clean, the room I stayed is comfortable, nice bed. I was amazed with what I get for the price. Wi-Fi Internet is fast.

Not sure about breakfast, I didn't like. But it wasn't important for me.

I recommend this hotel for solo travels like me.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
In
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

I always try to stay at Wyndham Reward hotels, this is by far the best Super 8 I have ever stayed. The updated decor , cleanliness, help staff, the breakfast feast, beautiful pool and hot tub made it the perfect trip. When I return to Nashville, i will stay at this Super 8

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

We arrived early morning (9 a.m.) and asked if we could check in early. Our room was still occupied, but as soon as the people checked out, the staff got our room ready for us and we were able to check in by 10:30 a.m. They did not charge us for this extra service. My son had to have out-patient surgery and when we brought him back to the hotel the staff was so accommodating. They got us extra pillows and towels and said to be sure to ask for anything we needed. This is the second time we have stayed here and the staff was very accommodating the last time too. I hope we don't need further surgery, but if we do, we will stay here.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I left diamond earrings, a personalized bracelet from my son (my first mother's day present), a necklace from my stepsons and an anklet from mine and my husbands trip to San Fran in a drawer. All had very large amounts of sentimental value. Nobody but hotel staff was in the room after we checked out and nobody has seen it....really????? NOBODY??? Nobody but the lousy good for nothing person who put those items in their pocket and never thought for one second that they might want to report them to the front desk. THe manager Pat is the poorest excuse for a manager I have EVER spoke to. yes...I called him ANGRY. VERY ANGRY...but you know what....the manager is SUPPOSED to handle angry customers. He hung up on my everytime I called back. Not to mention this place was the WORST place to stay. We have stayed there many times as we travel to Nashville on a regular basis. we started staying at the RADISSON but decided to try and save a few bucks...well ya know what....staff at the RADISSON report left items to their front desk, they are clean, they are friendly the breakfast is worth the time. THIS HOTEL SUCKS!!!!!!! spend a few extra bucks and go to the Radisson. THey have ALWAYS got me good rates. Shame on me for trying to say about $50 for the weekend.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Nashville Airport Music City Area? Share your experiences!