“Excellent Service, Comfortable, Clean” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #86 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Pittsburgh,Pa
“Excellent Service, Comfortable, Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

My sister and I were greeted at the front desk with such enthusiam, the staff called cabs for us helped in whatever we needed. Prompt serv one of the friendliest places I have stayed. The room was very clean as was the pool. The breakfast room was super, and the lady that worked there was super helpful,there was plenty of food . We stopped half way from Pittsburgh in Kentucky and stayed at a motel there it was the exact opposite of this hotel so when we arrived here we were grateful for such a friendly staff and a very comfortable bed to spend the week. Thanks for all your kindness. I would rate this inn a 4

• Stayed July 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

I stayed here while in town for a concert. The room was nice and clean. The beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. It was spacious with a small fridge and microwave in the room. There was free wireless internet as well. The only complaint is at times you could hear the traffic outside. I didn't notice while I was sleeping though. Also, the staff were very friendly. Breakfast was offered for free for a couple of hours, but I slept in and missed it. I would definitely go back :)

• Stayed August 2009
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2009

Very friendly staff as we arrived. Made sure we had taxis on time! We couldn't get our room key to work and within minutes, the office staff walked with us and had maintenance fix it! It was done before we got our bags from the car. Flat screen tvs and fabulous mattresses and pillows----haven't had better at much more expensive hotels! We never were awakened by slamming doors or cleaning staff. We also watched as the pool was cleaned by hand every morning before it opened. It was teenage friendly and just a great, wholesome place to stay! We will certainly return! We never even found a dust bunny in the room or trash on the grounds!! The staff was wonderfully friendly yet unobtrusive!! We had more towels, etc than we ever needed and never had to ask for a thing!! As a mom traveling alone with a teenager, I always felt safe but close to everything!! Good Job Comfort Inn in Nashville!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
atlanta, ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

I enjoyed my two night stay here. There were four of us packed into a room so the rooms were a little cramped but they were nice and easily comfortable for 2 people. The beds were comfy and the rooms were clean. I think we even had a fridge too. I think the noise is ok, unless you are in any of the rooms on the inside lining the pool. We did go to the pool during the day though and the pool was awesome! It had a deep end and everything. It's a good location, right next to the highway. When I was there it was a little rowdy because a lot of people were in town for NAMM but normally I am sure it's a little quieter.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
Marietta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2009

This hotel is approximately 5 minutes from downtown Nashville. There are multiple bars across the street and a couple just right down the road, with a 5 minute walking distance from the hotel. The hotel is right next to the road. From inside our room we could hear cars going up and down the road all night, loud motorcycle engines being rev'ed up and also going up and down the road, there were several groups of people standing right outside our room talking and different times during the night, and we heard at least 3 ambulance sirens go by. Needless to say, sleep was very difficult with all the noise. I strongly recommend staying somewhere else - this location is just way too close to all the nightlife and its associated loud, obnoxious jerks - you are guaranteed to not get any sleep.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Newfoundland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2009

I know it is only a two star hotel but I would certainly give it a four. The room was fine with a small fridge, microwave and coffer perculator plus iron, hair dryer etc. The cleaning ladies were super and the front desk representatives were great too. The free breakfast could last you all day if you could eat enough. Homemade waffles, boiled eggs, cereal, fruit, bagels, danish, sauages with sauce etc. I have never seen such a variety. Walking distance to the Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Wildhorse Saloon, Hard Rock Cafe, Tootsies, and a lot of other places on Broadway. We are planning to go back and this will be the hotel that we will be booking.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
Brooklin, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2009

This hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the Sommett Centre. Now that I've stated all the positives about the Comfort Inn, here are the negatives:
It's abviously a converted motel - it should have become an Econo-Lodge.
Rooms are accessed from an exterior walkway.
Reception is tiny & cramped
Soundproofing is non-existent - I could tell exactly the time the person in the unit behind me showered, brushed their teeth & ....... well I'm sure you can guess the rest.
Free breakfast is way below par as compared to the a Hampton Inn.
Rooms are dated and getting a bit shabby around the edges.
After staying at a Hampton Inn & a Staybridge Suites over the previous couple of weeks, this was a huge dissappointment.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Dated feel of the accommodation
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Inn Downtown? Share your experiences!