“Gorgeous, gorgeous hotel in perfect position” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel

You added Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   623 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37219 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cyber Monday Exclusive
Ranked #44 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
London
“Gorgeous, gorgeous hotel in perfect position”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Not only was Nashville one of the best places I have ever visited the Sheraton hotel is also beautiful - and a lot cheaper than the Omni I seem to remember. Our bedroom was gorgeous -very stylish and in keeping with the rest of this wonderful refurbishment. The bar was buzzing and stylish and the hotel was conveniently placed for us to stagger back from Broadway after a few G and T's listening to the bands!! The beds are also fantastically comfortable - a first class experience from beginning to end.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

As part of a long road trip, my girlfriend and I decided to stop in Nashville and stay over at the Sheraton. I was blown away by how great the staff was. Everyone greeted us with a smile, asked us how we were doing and always offered help. We were traveling with two bikes which they stored in the back room for us which was very appreciated. The renovation is simply gorgeous. We also had drinks at the bar which were also great. I would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat!

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We recently stayed the night at the newly renovated hotel for my wife birthday surprise and must say, the hotel looks fabulous!... The new interior has a fresh modern euro look to it..very appealing. We did have a few drinks and appetizers at the bar and were not disappointed... The issue we did have was that as with Sheraton ( in the USA) the staff failed to have knowledge of the American Express Business Platinum card holder benefits that are associated with Sheraton during check-in. I literally went to the customer computers and printed off the benefit page so the staff did not think I was pulling their leg.....and that it sad...shows a corporate training gap...at least in the USA....for in Europe..we had ZERO issues ...maybe our USA Sheraton’s could learn a few lessons from their EU counterparts on staff training...... Nevertheless, we had a great stay and as always, we enjoy the Sheraton hotel experience...

Room Tip: Get a room on the high floor...great view of the city!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Bradford, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed at the Sheraton for business. Found the front desk staff, club staff, and bar staff to be attentive and helpful. What is lacking? Although the facility recently went thru a major update and looks attractive in the lobby, the small details that make a stay comfortable are lacking.The fan in my room sounded like a helicopter whenever it turned on, heat was inconsistent. The blue chair in the room was the most uncomfortable chair ever, it is only inches off the floor -it is easier to set in a bean bag. Same with all the low furniture throughout the lobby, all close to the floor and very uncomfortable. Bottom line, balancing the staff, location, and facility inconveniences-such as a fire alarm evacuation at 2 am which meant I had to walk 23 flights of stairs to vacate the building, followed by 3 additional false alarms keeping me up until 5 am, and then a maid knocking on my door at 8 am, I will choose a different hotel next time I travel to nashville.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Loved our stay at the Sheraton. Hany in the bar was our new best friend for keeping us in drinks. Eat in the bar and got a great sandwich . . . .

Still trying to figure out how hey replace burn out light blubs in the lobby ceiling light fixtures.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here in September. The hotel was apparently redone , a bit sterile but acceptable. When I called to confirm the morning of arrival, thebooking I made through a third party booking agent could not be found even though I had a confirmation. The staff rebooked the reservation through Sheraton. Everything seemed ok. I was double billed for the stay. Well stuff happens. But my complaint is the billing folks were nasty and kind of rude, right up to the Management folks in San Francisco who called and left a message saying " No, problem, I could cancel my reservation."
The problem was I had already stayed and been billed twice. I left a couple of messages but was blown Off.
Bottom line Hotel was 5, just hope nothing goes wrong, you"ll get no help.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
CLEVELAND, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If you have not seen the New Nashville Sheraton Downtown, you owe it to yourself to visit.

Every inch of this hotel has been transformed. Floor to ceiling. Door to Door. This ain't your father's Oldsmobile any more.

And not just the rooms and rugs, but the people have been rejuvenated as well. The team takes pride in their new hotel and it shows in the level of service.

Kudos to the new owners and SPG. Your new look will keep you in front of the new "It" City of Nashville.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel? Share your experiences!