“Great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel

Save Saved
You added Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   623 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37219 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #90 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Lived this location, close enough to walk to night life and predator's arena but no noise for good sleeping. Valet parking only a few bucks more than self park and the guys are great! Would stay here again for business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013
SheratonNashville, General Manager at Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I am thrilled to hear how much you love the hotel and its location. I also appreciate you highlighting our excellent valet staff and have already shared your feedback. We look forward to your return!

826 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a pleasant hotel in downtown Nashville. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. They provided me with nice running maps and it is close to the music district. I was there on business.

• Stayed February 2013
SheratonNashville, General Manager at Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review and evaluation of your stay. I am glad the staff and location exceeded your expectations and we genuinely look forward to your return.
Ringgold, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Based on some bad reviews I had read on this site, I was had some concerns about staying at this hotel. However, from the moment we drove up to the valet until we checked out I couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. Don't get me wrong, there were little things that can happen, such as problems with the electronic key...but it is the way those issues were handled that earned this hotel my "excellent" rating. We were in Nashville for a dance competition which was being held at TPAC and this hotel could not have been more convenient...it was one block from the venue. The staff, from the valet, to the bellman, to the front desk personnel made this the most enjoyable stay we have ever had at a Sheraton. The rooms were spacious and well appointed, we especially enjoyed the Starbucks coffee in the rooms. The beds were incredibly comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, that I overslept the first morning we were there. The only meal we ate at the hotel was breakfast and it was very good. There were several good restaurants within walking distance as well as several that delivered to the hotel. I will certainly stay here again and I will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
We completely understand your apprehension as these reviews are based on opinion and very subjective experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive and thorough review. I am thrilled to hear the staff was so friendly and accommodating. I am also very glad you enjoyed your room, especially the mattress, which is actually a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper which is available for purchase! We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Nashville.
Cumming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed here during New years 11-12 and again this weekend for my girlfriends birthday. The staff is very friendly, professional and attentive. Starbucks drinks at the downstairs bar were great and bartender was very nice. Everyone from the bellhops to housekeeping are very responsive. Rooms are clean, beds comfortable, elevators quick and the hotel itself is spotless inside--nice lobby as well. I recommend club level as the complimentary hot breakfast and evening food in the club lounge is delicious. The GM David Sheets is very accommodating and did everything he could to make our stay special. Most importantly the location is convenient and just a few blocks walk downtown, never once got in the car during the weekend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stays, especially such a glowing review. The best way to know how a guest really feels is whether or not they return, so I am thrilled you stayed with us twice in less than two months. We appreciate your loyalty and business and sincerely look forward to your return.
Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Location and personnel are all great! Room was nice, roomy and clean; bed was comfortable. Parking garage is one of those slightly scary winding uphill climbs that seems narrower than it is, and we always had to park on top level, but never had a problem finding a space and felt very safe. No complaints.

Room Tip: We asked for a room with view and were given a 'capitol view'. Did not spot the capitol. I...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and felt attended to and safe throughout your entire stay. We have an excellent staff that makes every guest feel welcome, so I am glad to hear that was your experience. Thank you so much for leaving a review and we hope you will stay with us again soon.
Dalton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I know I can most times depend on Sheraton for a nice hotel room. This hotel, however, had a very upscale feel. We were greeted immediately by valet and doormen who took care of our every need quickly. This was a very short trip for us, but we did need bell service and room service. So impressed firstly by the promptness of the service. Luggage to room in less than 15 min. Room service in less than 15 minutes on a Sat night. Valet very fast. Breakfast on time. Food was delicious...not just mediocre. Kind helpful staff. Rooms very, very nice. Large flat screen tv. Clean bathrooms with granite countertops. Comfortable bedding with beautiful views of downtown Nashville. Fast elevators. Kind and helpful staff. We had a very nice stay and highly recommend. While it was a trip w family, it was for a multi-scheduled conference, so we needed things promptly and efficiently. It was comfy, steps for downtown, clean and professional.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
The Sheraton brand can ensure a comfortable stay in numerous cities across the globe, but it is great to hear we are on the top! Thank you for such a thorough review of the hotel, including the aesthetics, the outlets, and the service. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return. Thank you!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Alright, things I like about the hotel are the location and the garage personnel. The disappointments: the shower had little to no pressure. Both the sink and the shower was clogged. The bartender at the lobby bar was horrible. My friend and I waited to be greeted for about twenty minutes. Multiple men walked up and got their drinks while we stood there waiting to even place an order. After finally making our order the bartender took other people's orders and proceeded to open a bottle of wine for them. When he finally brought us our beer, he didn't even take the tops off. Been working in the service industry for a long time and would never have treated two paying customers so poorly.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to point out both the positives and negatives of your recent stay. We agree the location is absolutely ideal! I have also shared your feedback with the Director of our Valet and Parking Garage, thank you. In regards to the issues you experienced, I am having Engineering look into the water pressure issue and have alerted our Food and Beverage Director to the service you experienced. I can assure you this is an isolated event, and I appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Thank you for the review and we hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Nashville.

Been to Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel? Share your experiences!