“Good value, clean, roomy, great location plus free breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park Here, Fly There
Ranked #66 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Good value, clean, roomy, great location plus free breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My daughter and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel over the weekend. The room was quite spacious, the price was reasonable. The location is perfect 10 minutes from downtown 10 minutes from Opry mills mall. And the free breakfast was very good ! The only negatives are that the appliances are a little dated but they were clean and worked well. And that they have a major bee issue at building 16 . The entrance to the building is surrounded by hedges which were swarming with bees. It was like walking thru a bee hive to get to and from our room. They should probably remove the hedges ( even though pretty ).

Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Kennesaw, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I'm Marriott Gold. I don't review Marriott unless they are significantly above or below Marriott average. I suggested this venue for a 3 couple weekend in Nashville. We rented 3 rooms based on Marriott reputation and TA 4 stars. A swing and a miss. Tired, dingy and noisy. This is the only hotel I have ever stayed in that asked me to sign that I understand that if Im noisy I have to leave. The reason is there appears to be no insulation in the walls. (Other reviews speak of how cold the rooms are in 20 degree weather)

The saving grace is the front desk staff. Typical Marriott friendliness and professionalism but beyond that this place does not represent the brand very well.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn Nashville Airport.

I was disappointed to read that this stay was a "swing and a miss". Less than 12 months ago, we painted all suites, we replaced the carpet, sofa and desk chair in each suite. In addition, we replaced exterior stucco and painted each building.

Thank you for choosing Marriott Hotels. We hope to serve you again the next time you travel.
Cleveland, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Staff was very friendly and the we were upgraded to a two level suite based on my Gold Rewards status.

Room was quite nice and clean. Like most Residence Inns second story room had only walkup access.

Breakfast was good and well prepared with plenty of area and attentive staff.

Review how to get there off of Briley Parkway; its not hard but exits can be confusing around the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to share you experience from your recent stay.

It was great to read that you found our staff to be friendly and your room was nice and clean. I will make sure to share your comments with my staff.

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to the Music City
Cedarburg, Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Very short distance to the airport and downtown Nashville. Room could use a little updating but it was fine for the time we were there. Very good complimentary breakfast, friendly service. Would stay there again.

Joplin, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed here 6 days with family for spring break & while the stay wasn't awful, its a very mediocre property for the Marriott brand. There's several mentions of this property being updated/remodel which is partly true. The color schemes, some of the furniture, & some of the paintings are newer but the appliances are from the 80s, the physical bathroom (counters, tub, etc) are original from the 80s, overall its a very dated physical property compared to other comparable Marriott properties. Additionally service was hit & miss. Staff was friendly & helpful, but upon arrival there was food/drink left in the fridge from previous occupants which makes you question how thorough the cleaning process/checklist is; internet service dropped for 10-15min several times during the stay (5 times by my count); we returned from activities on one of our days & the room hadn't been cleaned by the time we returned at 3:30pm which seems kind of late; TV in the living room was inoperable & while this wasn't a particularly big issue since there's 2 other TVs you'd still like for everything to work in a hotel. We mentioned the TV issue to the front desk once during our stay but there was no follow up. The business center was not able to print off PDF tickets from my email address so I had to go to the front desk & have them print off for me. This seems odd as I've regularly printed tickets in PDF format from other Marriott properties & you'd think that printing off tickets in Nashville would happen fairly regularly. Lastly, the breakfast hours are short & don't match published items in the rooms. On the info sheet posted on the fridge in the room, breakfast was to be over by 9:00am then downstairs at the breakfast buffet the time posted is 8:30am which is annoying & shutting off breakfast at 8:30am seems very early compared with most Marriott properties (probably a cost cutting move). As Marriott regulars I'd say this was a fairly mediocre & I wouldn't recommend staying here if other options are available.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience concerning your stay at the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. I was pleased to read that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

I can assure you that we will address the fact that the housekeeper left some food from the previous guest in the refrigerator. That is not acceptable. I believe the issues with the internet were tied to our bandwidth upgrade. We now have the ability to burst to 100 MB. Our internet speed should be very close to what you experience at home. In addition, I will look into why the breakfast times posted in your room were incorrect and the lobby computers were unable to print a PDF. I am glad the desk was able to print for you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We appreciate you loyalty to Marriott Hotels. We hope to serve you again the next time you travel.
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our family stayed here for 2 nights. Check in lady was very nice and helpful. We stayed in a second floor loft unit. The room was great for us with two kids in tow...they loved the loft room! They had their own bathroom and shower and we had our own room and bathroom. The unit looked like it had been recently updated. The linens/towels were very fluffy, new, and smelled great. The kitchen was spotless and had coffee and popcorn that we popped for a TV snack. Be aware that the breakfast buffet hours are more limited here. We had just left a Springhill Suites where we started our vacation, and their breakfast ran until 10:00. We should have made sure, but when we went down at 8:35, everything was put away! Keep in mind that the breakfast ends at 8:30 SHARP. The mattress was new and it looked like I was the first person to use the shower!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. It was great to read that you loved how soft and fluffy you found our towels. I will pass it on to the housekeeper that cleaned your room that you found the kitchen to be spotlessly clean.

We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Nashville.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed in a loft suite. The place looks like an apartment complex. It's always been a hotel. Fireplace was nice touch! Excellent location, service and pricing. We will be back! Why is this stupid app MAKING me write 200 characters? That's nothing to do with the place, it's quite nice. But this app is stupid.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Residence Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!