“Excellent customer service!!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Louisville, KY
“Excellent customer service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We could not have been more pleased with our stay at the Residence Inn Nashville Airport - all due to outstanding customer service! We stayed there the night prior to a week's trip as well as the night we returned. In both instances everyone went above and beyond to make our stay very enjoyable!

Thanks to Doran Wildridge and Cyndi at the front desk.

We will return!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your comments concerning your recent visit. We are very fortunate to have quality associates working at our hotel like Cyndi and Doran. I will make sure than Cyndi and Doran receive the recognition they deserve.

We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Music City.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The night person when we checked in did not know how to accept a gift card for incidentals and told us we had to just put it on our room charge.

When we were checking out the morning person did not know how to do the gift cards either. I had to sit in the breakfast area while she figured it out.

The room was nice and had all of the things we needed for our trip. It was comfortable.

Room Tip: The Single queen with the couch was a nice spacious room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please accept my apology for the fact that our desk associates were not properly trained on processing gift cards. I assure you that I will share your comments with the Front Desk Supervisor. We will re-train before the end of this week.

It was great to read how much you liked your suite. The size of the suite makes it very comfortable. In addition, all of our suites were renovated last spring.

Thank you for choosing Marriott Hotels. We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Nashville.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I normally try to stay at Marriott properties when I travel for business but this hotel was just not up to par. First it is old and dated. I will start with the rooms. I had a room on the ground floor, while in my room I had to kill an uninvited creature. I called the front desk and asked for bug spray, I never did get any. Second, my hot water only lasted about ten minutes every night, which meant I had to take very quick showers. The heat also never really goes off so I could hear the machine running all night. The bed was ok, no real complaints there. The cleaning service came as late as 4:00 pm so after working and returning home I stil had to leave the room so they could finish.
The business center consists of only two computers and one printer and the exercise room is extremely small.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Nashville Airport Residence Inn.

Please accept my apology for the fact that your found an insect in your suite. In addition, it is unacceptable that you requested bug spray and we did not come to you room and address the issue. Please be assured that I will share your comments with my team. I will coach them to make sure that this does not happen in the future.

Each of our suites has its own 40 gallon hot water tank. I was disappointed to read that you did not have enough hot water. The 40 gallon tank should be enough to provide enough hot water for a 20 minute shower. Then, it takes 30 minutes for the hot water heater to fully recover.

Thank you for choosing Marriott Hotels. We hope to serve you again the next time you travel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed here with my kids in the two level suite. They loved it. I loved it. Would definitely come back again. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Pool area and basketball court are are well kept. Front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your experience from your recent stay at the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. It was great to read that our two bed loft suite worked so well for you and your family.

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. We hope to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to Nashville.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at your hotel for NYE. We usually stay at Marriott's only. We had to stay here due to availability in downtown. Upon check-in we noticed this place looked like a place that people purchased a room by the hr.! Based on looks alone I would never have stayed here,but we had no choice. Housekeeping appeared clean but I was afraid to walk on the carpet without shoes or sit on the bedding. We checked in late and left early so basically we needed a place to sleep for a couple of hrs and a place to shower before checking out early the following morning. But there was no HOT water! I would expect more from a Marriott Property even if it was near the airport. This place was so dated and just felt dirty. Never, ever stay here.

• Stayed December 2013
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts concerning your recent stay.

Please accept my apology for the fact the there were issues with your hot water during your stay. Each suite comes with its own 40 gallon hot water tank. This tank should have enough capacity to provide 30 minutes of continuous hot water. If that was not the case, we would have moved you to another room to shower.

In addition, I'm sorry you found our hotel to be old, dated and ugly. I do want to mentioned that all of our suites were renovated in the spring of last year.

Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott Hotels. We hope to serve you again the next time you travel.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was excited to stay at this property after reading reviews and looking at pictures. First disappointment was the final price. Sure it seemed pretty reasonable when I booked it but when you had $20+ in taxes making the cost per night around $140 a night, then it was definitely not worth it in my book.

The good: it was clean, it was spacious, think efficiency apartment size, there was a fireplace and you can get pressed wood logs at the front desk to use in it. The bad: it is OLD, they apparently haven't updated anything (maybe the ugly commercial carpet) since it was built which as memory serves (I used to live here) was around the early 90s. The bed was very uncomfortable. The shower/tub faucet came off and almost hit me in the foot as I entered it. When we came back that day it had been fixed alright, unfortunately it was put on upside down so now the cold was the hot & the hot the cold. Breakfast is served at 6:30-8:30 during the weekdays, I don't know about you but when I'm on vacation I don't get up early, as in before 8ish, so it was over before we could get there.

There are many & I mean many new/newer hotels on Elmhill Pike so this is definitely not your only choice...given the choice to choose again I would choose else where.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

I was please to read that you found your suite to be clean and spacious. I will share your housekeeping compliment with our housekeeping department.

Please accept my apology for the fact that your found your bed to be uncomfortable. When our beds were last replaced, we installed an upgraded mattress and box spring from the standard set found in most Residence Inn's. We had all of our carpeting replaced in the spring of this year. I will share your experience with the shower handle with our Engineering Manager. That is something that should not have occurred. We will cover this as a training topic with our engineers to make sure it does not happen again. We normally discuss the breakfast hours during check-in. We will review this with our desk staff to make sure this information is being shared at that time.

Brea, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are really nice. We were lucky to get a two story suite, which was really nice for a family of four. It is within close proximity of the airport, but not to where you hear all the plane action. It's about 5-7 miles from actual downtown Nashville. Nice breakfast, workout amenities and business accommodations.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments.

I was pleased to read that our two bedroom loft suite worked so well for you and your family. This is a very popular room type.

We are close to the airport. However, we are not under the flight path and almost never hear planes landing or taking off. Being close to downtown and all of the music venues is another reason why travelers to Nashville choose our hotel.

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn at Nashville Airport. We hope to serve you again the next time your come to visit Music City.

Been to Residence Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!