“5 For a Hotel Stay, 4 For a Meeting” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

You added Renaissance Nashville Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #12 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Tampa, Florida, United States
“5 For a Hotel Stay, 4 For a Meeting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I just held my Sales Kick Off at this hotel and it was a terrific experience. The hotel staff was engaged and friendly all the way to the room service and housekeeping. They seemed to have staff everywhere always ready to help, and always on the look out proactively for guests who may have questions. The rooms were very nice and clean, the bed comfy which are all important when you're in day long meetings.

For meeting space, it wasn't as 5 star. The rooms are a bit dated and dungeon like feeling, but thankfully the windows weren't too far of a walk away. The location can't be beat. It's walking distance from almost everything you'd want to experience while visiting Nashville.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
Skokie, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This Hotel is very beautiful, and is immaculate. Their staff are especially people-oriented, and Chase at the Front Desk and Darren who drives the shuttle impressed me very much. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will stay here again if in downtown Nashville.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The view and the company at the bar was very inviting and quite enjoyable.

Nashville is a great town. Amazing restaurants, live music everywhere - awesome. My experience was second to none.

Thanks Laura!!

• Stayed June 2014
Vian, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stayed here with my two sons and we really liked it. The downtown Nashville location was perfect for walking everywhere. Be sure to use the garage parking across the street instead of the outdoor lots. It was $20 cheaper for the 24 hr rate. There was a Starbucks on site which I really appreciated. The indoor pool was just ok but the fitness center was nice.The room was very nice with fluffy comforters a and everything you will need but there is no microwave. We had a room on the Broadway side of the hotel on the 18th floor and we could here the music from the street until late at night. It didn't bother me but I could see that it might bother a light sleeper.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Danville, KY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Third visit to this hotel and haven't any complaints. We were given a recently renovated room which is quite modern and lively. Favorite aspect of this hotel is its proximity to restaurants and nightlife on Broadway. Walked to one place for a cocktail, then to another for dinner, Panera for a coffee, a concert at The Ryman, then off to Broadway. SO much to do and all RIGHT there. If you are visiting Nashville, definitely consider Renaissance Nashville.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Niantic, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stayed at the Renaissance Nashville on May 31st due to a cancelled flight. I was traveling for business but enjoy the city so it was actually a bonus all around. The hotel was very quick to book my reservation online and welcomed me very kindly with the front desk staff having my keys ready and all my info at their fingertips before I even arrived. How nice after such a long day!

Planned on a quiet night 'in' but in Nashville, I think now that's truely impossible. The city was packed with partiers arriving early for CMA fest. We closed the honky tonks and headed back to the Renaissance. When I prepared to leave the next morning I found that I had a bit of a 'dilemma' that put me on the spot and would have made it hard to travel home that day. I presented myself to the gentlemen at the front desk and after a quick call my hero Mr. Calvin Palm appeared. Mr. Palm is the Lead Loss Prevention Officer for the property. Mr. Palm made a call or two, put his creativity to work and with a great deal of kindness and friendly laugh helped me resolve my challenge. I can't thank Mr. Palm and the rest of your staff enough for their assistance after a surely true Nashville kind of night and hope that you'll pass along my thanks to him.

Best regards from a true fan-
Mrs. Kelly Cormier, Niantic, CT
kelly.cormier@intermedix.com

Room Tip: The view from the front of the hotel that faces downtown is beautiful but with the pure nature of Na...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Merrijig, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Marques, {Navigator extraordineer} Claudette {the Bridge waitress with extra pizazz} and Michael {Valet at front} and the people from Starbucks really impressed us with their total dedication to our relaxation and enjoyment of your beautiful city and hotel.
Being Aussies we were unsure of the tipping protocol in the US, so if we tipped a bit light it wasn’t because of your lack of diligence or any other reason, just our lack of understanding of your general social mores.
Once again thank you all for your help. And we will be back at soon as possible!

Room Tip: Any room, any level. All exquisite views!
Green Features: All good. Very environmentally friendly. We could not fault anything or anybody at this superb hotel in Nashville, Tennessee!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Nashville Hotel? Share your experiences!