“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

You added Renaissance Nashville Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #12 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had a newly decorated king room - with a lovely view of the state capital. Housekeeping crew was wonderful - the room was spotless and they were helpful & friendly - as was the rest of the staff. Nice to hear a "welcome Back" at the door after a long day.

Room Tip: Although there are a half dozen elevators (all glass on the outside of the hotel - beautiful views...
Green Features: Nice to know you are doing a little something to help -
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Thank you for your candid feedback, and I was glad to hear you really enjoyed your visit, and our newly renovated guest rooms. Our staff is really excited about our new rooms and we love sharing them with our arriving guests. Thanks for the shout out to the valet team, I plan on personally thanking them for making a difference with you stay.
See you soon!
Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
Bessemer, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I recently spent the night at Renaissance Nashville Hotel. I took my daughter and a friend to Nashville for a concert. We stayed club level. The view was amazing. Everyone went above and beyond to take care of us. From the moment we pulled in to the moment we left. We will surely visit again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
No better place than Music City, to take in a concert, while staying at The Renaissance. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your daughter, I trust she had a fantastic time. Our staff will be excited to hear your comments this week, and I thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with everyone.
Hope to see you back real soon!
Director of hotel Operations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The hotel staff was super friendly. They did all the work into making our stay seamless. Right in the downtown area. Very clean hotel, the rooms were spotless and spacious. Housekeeping was extremely friendly and even checked to make sure we didn't need anything. Valet service was fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting downtown Nashville!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Awesome feedback, and thank you for taking the time to share them. I was excited to read that your had a fantastic visit to our hotel and that the Valet Parking and Housekeeping team made such a positive impression on you. I will share these positive comments with them while thanking them for a job well done! Glad you enjoyed Nashville and everything there is to do in our great city.
Come back soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Overall I was very pleased with the Renaissance Nashville. I was in town for a convention, and really appreciated that it was connected to the convention center. The proximity to Broadway was also great, I had no need for a car once I arrived, and I loved the artwork in the rooms! If I ever get back to Nashville, I would definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences while staying at our for your conference. We certainly have great meeting faciliites conveniently attached to our hotel. it sounds like you had a productive meeting while also having time to enjoy downtown Nashville.
Thanks again for being our guest. I look forward to seeing you again soon at The Renaissance.
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Just returned from a four day conference at the Renaissance Nashville, TN and have nothing but good things to say about the hotel and its staff. There was at least one other major conference in the hotel at the same time and both were handled smoothly, professionally and without a hitch. Without exception, every hotel employee we encountered was personable, pleasant and very helpful. Although conference business took most of the available time we had in Nashville, the hotel was located near many excellent restaurants and other "Music City" points of interest.

Room Tip: Hotel has been recently renovated and room appointments are excellent.
Green Features: Typical options for towels/housekeeping. Also hotel trash cans are separated for paper/plastic/trash.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Outstanding comments and thank you for being with us for your 4 day convention. We strive to priovide exceptional service to all our guests and I was excited to read that we were able to meet your expectations. Also glad to hear you were able to find a few "hidden gems" in our backyard that you could explore. Thanks for being our guests and we look forward to your return visits!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were in town for one night to see a show at the Ryman and we loved this hotel! The staff was amazing and accommodating in every way, everyone from the car valet to the front desk staff to housekeeping to the restaurant and bar staff. We felt so welcome and well taken care of!
We reserved room rates with breakfast included and the morning buffet was wonderful. We had beautiful, well appointed rooms with superb views of downtown (including the Ryman). The beds were very comfy and it was quite peaceful. We were on the 18th floor.
When we return to Nashville we will be staying at the Renaissance!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Great location to see a show at the Ryman, just around the corner from us. Excited to read that our hotel and staff exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your visit to downtown Nashville. I will share you comments with our entire Operations team, with a big thank you as well. Please let me know if I can assist you with future reservations at our hotel.
Thanks again for being our guest!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

What a fabulous hotel! Great location, friendly staff, and clean/comfortable rooms! The Club Lounge was a bonus! Catherine and Tim were very helpful! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit downtown Nashville! My only complaint was the 3rd floor bridge restaurant... I grabbed a BBQ sandwich on my last day there and it was terrible. However, the restaurant on the 1st floor was nice and has delicious steaks!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Good day and thanks for the comments. it sounds like we hit a home run, with the exception of 1 area which I will personally follow up on. I was glad you had the chance to meet Catherine and Tim in our Club Lounge, both are fantastic Ambassadors and I appreciate your recognition of their efforts. Looking forward to your return trip, please let us know how we can assist in that process

Director of Hotel Operations

Been to Renaissance Nashville Hotel? Share your experiences!