“High-quality hotel in the city center” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

You added Renaissance Nashville Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Sleep and Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jarvenpaa, Finland
“High-quality hotel in the city center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This hotel has a good location in the city center just a couple of blocks from Honky Tonk Row and a hockey stadium. Actually almost all the attractive locations are within a walking distance. I had a free Wi-Fi connection in the room that was not so fast connection. Breakfast was excellent and plentiful, but you had to ask for soft drinks like juice. Otherwise you got only water and coffee. One weird thing I noticed was the air conditioner on a corridor that was blowing very cool air. At the same time there was another air conditioner blowing warm air in the room. Not really energy saving.

Room Tip: It may really take time (5-10 min) to travel with the elevators from the upper floors to the ground...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank You for providing us some great feedback from your most recent visit to The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Your suggestions for enhancement are welcomed and I will be sharing them with the proper Department Manager for appropriate follow up. It sounds like overall you enjoyed your visit, and would welcome a return visit! Thank You again for taking your valuable time to share and please let us know how we can further assist you in the future.
Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was recent in town for a trade show, and my company put me up at the Renaissance for the week. The first day I get to my room, I'm ready to take a shower to freshen up; in the process of turning the water on, the handle in the shower comes completely off, which was not a good start. After calling the front desk, they sent up Ben from Engineering, who was prompt with fixing the issue, and very polite throughout. That experience got my schedule back on track, which led to a great week in the great Music City.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
First off, my apologies for the issues with your shower upon arrival to your room, it was great to hear that Ben was able to swiftly correct the problem with a smile on his face. Ben is a fairly new team member to the hotel, but has quickly made a positive impression on our guests, including you. I look forward to personally thanking him for a job well done!
Have a great weekend.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Me and my partner stayed at your hotel this past week and I had misplaced a couple items, I was still in the area and I decided to call and see if was able to come pick it up the next day. I spoke to a girl in security who handled the lost and found items and she was most helpful than ever. I believe her name was Jeanete , she have us two call backs wanting to make sure that the item we were looking for was in fact ours , she wrapped it up nicely and gave it to us the next day when we stopped by at around 9am. We mentioned our flight was leaving to New York later on that day since me and my spouse are traveling across the U.S and she suggested some amazing spots in manhattan where to go and visit and she was 100% right about the places I went to see in NYC I'm so very glad I got to meet her thanks to her I know a couple of hidden gems in the island I manhattan .

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, and in particular for showcasing Jeanette, one of our Loss Prevention Ambassadors. This team takes great pride with ensuring that all "left behind items" are returned to their rightful owner. Also I was glad to hear she was able to recommend a few hidden gems in NY. Thanks again for the positive comments and we look forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed at the Renaissance for just one night, but wished we could have stayed a lot longer! The staff and service was outstanding, with a special shout out to Nick. He was super helpful. Rooms were great and the food there was delicious. Next time we're in Nashville we will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
We can't wait to have you back! Thank you for the fantastic feedback, and for the shout out to Nick. He is a great Chef, and everyone needs to come taste his food in Commerce Street Grille. Your kind words will be shared with our entire team.
Thanks again, and we will see you soon!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed here several times over the past 8 years and never had a bad experience! Staff was friendly and rooms were clean! Would stay again!! Also the location is within walking distance to all the downtown fun!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Great comments and I truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We strive to exceed expectations and love the feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

So yes, there are a bunch of hotels to choose from in Nashville TN. Choose the best, the Renaissance. It is redone and the staff at this hotel is second to none. You would think your at a JW. The entire experience is fantastic. The location is ideal, walking distance from so many of the big businesses. At night it's immediate proximity to Broadway and the Bridgestone is a real plus. This hotel is top 5 I've stayed at across the US.

• Stayed May 2014
Awesome comments and a big thank you for taking the time to post your review regarding your recent visit. We are very proud of our Beverage & Food offerings, and I was glad to hear your were able to take it all in! I will share all your kind words with our team.

Hope to see you soon!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I absolutely love this hotel, it is in a great location...walking distance to Broadway and the rooms are very nice. Marina (at check in) made us feel so welcome from the moment we walked in the door. She is what good customer service is all about!!! The food and service have been fantastic!! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thanks much for the great feedback, I was thrilled you got acquainted with Marina at our Reception Desk. Shs is a true "diamond in the ruff" and I appreciate your recognition of her efforts. I will share these positive comments with her with a personal thank you. Great to hear your overall stay was fantastic. Thanks for being our valued guest.

Director of Hotel Operations

Been to Renaissance Nashville Hotel? Share your experiences!