“GREAT SERVICE - Women's Final Four” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Save Saved
You added Renaissance Nashville Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203 (Downtown Nashville)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn a Free Night!
Ranked #13 of 150 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“GREAT SERVICE - Women's Final Four”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is the best hotel in Nashville. Along with the friendly staff and courteous valets they have a nice atmospehere.

Special shout out to Amanda Koops, whose food served in the restuarant located on the Skybridge was absolutely wonderful. Amanda is a friendly and fun person to be around. She makes the Skybridge a wonderful place to sit and eat without all the hustle and bussle. The skybridge is the place to eat. Thank you Amanda for all that you do. YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for what you want.
Green Features: This hotel is not only a green hotel, they care about your health too. They serve healthy drinks in mid afternoon as a pick me up.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Amanda does ROCK!! Thank you for the big shout out. The Bridge is a fantastic spot to enjoy a light lunch or sip on a cocktail at the end of the day. Thank you for discovering our hotel and for recognizing our staff. We look forward to your return.

Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
Waynesboro, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff was helpful and the room was comfortable! Awesome pillows and comfy bed.mThe bar on the bridge was so relaxing and with a friendly staff. The location couldn't be better, though we did hear noise from music row! Housekeeping came late on our first day and early on checkout day, but not really an issue.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville, TN has excellent service throughout the hotel. Especially high marks to Sameh Melika who put a lost article away for us and retrieved it the next morning. Sameh provided excellent service throughout our week long event. Always with a smile and greeting!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My family and I had a wonderful night at this hotel. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. The bar downstairs had outstanding food for a reasonable price. The rate was more then we would have liked to pay and you still have to pay for parking which is really sad.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel's guest service was exceptional because it was attentive and appeared sincere (not some canned script that the employees were forced to memorize). The new rooms look great. I like the location because it was walking distance to the new convention center, shopping, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Bridgestone Arena. What I also liked was the lunch buffet because of the mac and cheese station! I have already recommended it to all my colleagues. Great job!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This being my first trip to Nashville, I was excited to see the city, culture, and down to earth people whom I always heard lived there. Upon arrival I was very pleased with the hotel, accommodations, and the staff. They made you feel right at home from the start, and I believe, made everyone feel like a star. Being that this was a business event for me, I did not have the ability to get out and into the town. Because of this, my meals were all internal dining experiences. In many cases the so called "Lil People" or average workers in these kind of hotels don't always get the attention they deserve. I am going to make sure that doesn't happen now. While dining in the downstairs hotel restaurant, I had the pleasure of meeting two workers that deserve recognition. During the week I had the opportunity to meet Nicole (my server), and Rashad (my host). These two made a great team, went above and beyond in making my stay the best that it could be, and went from strangers to friends during the week. I truly believe that it is these type of workers that make a hotel such as the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, the great place to stay, that it is.

Room Tip: My room was great, but I would have preferred the AC went cooler than 65 degrees. It was cooler in t...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences while staying at our hotel. We truly enjoyed hosting you and the entire boating safety convention. Your recognition of Nicole and Rashad will not go unnoticed as I will personally thank them for making a difference during your visit. I hope your future travel plans lead you back to Music City and The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Please let me know if I can further assist.
Stuttgart, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Staff extremely friendly in this hotel.
Room was good sized, bed was hard.. Pillows are those small type, My biggest complaint was noise from the nearby bars.
Wanted to use the pool but there is a glass wall between the pool and the exercise room with the treadmills facing the pool.

Room Tip: Don't get one facing the strip get an inner room.
Green Features: There wasn't any towel racks so how do you dry your towel?
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for being our guest at The Renaissance Nashville hotel. I appreciate you feedback and recommendations regarding your stay and will share them with our team as we are always looking to improve the services and amenities for our guests. I was glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and that your experience with our staff was positive. We are currently in the process of upgrading all of our bedding, to include the pillows which will be a nice upgrade once complete.
Thank you again for staying with us, and please let us know how we can be of further assistance.

Director of Hotel Operations

Been to Renaissance Nashville Hotel? Share your experiences!