“Nice Rooms, Great Rates. Would stay again.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now & Save up to 20%
Ranked #71 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Louisville, KY
“Nice Rooms, Great Rates. Would stay again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

Upon arriving at the hotel, I was pleased with the appearance of the hotel and lobby. I was told I would be put on a room on the 8th floor which was only accessible with my room key; not the case. The elevator door opens onto the 8th floor without a key card. Upon enetering the 8th floor it was noticed that there was stains on the ceiling tiles and food trays (from room service) on the floor in the hall next to rooms. These food trays were there from check in to check out. The room was newly updated and pretty similar to the pictures. The bathroom has not been updated. The room was clean, the view was good, could have been much better had my room been facing the downtown area instead of the business district. My only complaint about the room is that there was a huge gap at the bottom side of the door to which I could see into the hallway and the safety latch was not propoerly secured. The bed was OK, not the greatest nor the worst I've ever slept on. The TV was nice, although the picture wasn't what you would expect from a 42 inch plasma. We did not use the free shuttle. Parking is a bit limited at night if you arrive back late. Overall, the hotel was great for what we needed it for. The rate was one of the best I've paid when staying in Nashville and I visit about 5 times a year. I would stay here again if I was in town and could get the same rate.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends

972 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Having a shuttle to transport us was a travelers plus

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Rane0013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

I was happy to stay at this hotel. Check in was fast and the room was very clean and nice. Was very close to downtown we were able to take the shuttle to downtown and had a great time in Downtown Nashville. We took a cab back and it was so close that it was really cheap. The beds were really soft and comfortable and the hotel was really quiet. All in all me and my friends enjoyed our stay

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010 via mobile

We loved this hotel! The staff were extremely courteous always referring to us as Mr and Mrs. The hotel has a music theme, and is decorated with great artwork. Located about 5 driving minutes from downtown Nashville. The trick to transportation and parking is taking advantage of the free shuttle service the hotel offers which takes you anywhere within a 5 mile radius. The rooms were clean for the most part. The only thing that could use a bit more attention from the cleaning staff were the carpets along the walls, they were a bit dusty. Beds were very comfortable, the 37 inch flat panel tv's were nice. We did not have any problems with noise. We enjoyed our stay here, and our name your own price deal made our stay even better. I reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2010
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

I was stranded here during the "The Big Snow Storm" and found a great quiet place to stay. I was able to sleep through the night without the normal downtown noise that you find at one of those places on the downtown strip. The hotel was very understanding that I was stuck and provided me a free toothbrush and toothpaste so that I would not have to go out in the ice to go get one. The restaraunt was great. Mike was superb in his eager to please attitude and the whole staff seemed this way. The next morning when I got out to leave I didnt even have to worry about slipping on the ice because they had salted everywhere, the desk even offered to help me scrape my windows to get the ice off. Epitome of southern hospitality!! I will definitely be back again.. I would like to swim in their pool and see their summer music that they have planned.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
killa709
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

I have stayed at this wonderful hotel a few times in my life and i have enjoyed it many times! everytime i am time i am at this hotel there is something neew and more exciting than there was the last time i stayed there. The staff and everyone are the most friendly perople you will ever meet! This hotels dedication to keep clean is wonderful! The rooms are always spotless everytime you come in. The beds are alwaya made bathrooms are always spotless rooms are always spotless. I would recomend this wonderful hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Nashville TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

I have attended a number of conference and event functions at the Maxwell House. The facilities are always meticulously maintained and staff very available and helpful. The last event that I attended there was a banquet; the food was very good...high end restaurant quality, as opposed to traditional 'banquet chicken'. It's location makes it especially convenient for out of town guests since it is just off the highway and close to downtown attractions.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Millennium Maxwell House Nashville? Share your experiences!