“We loved this hotel! The staff were...” 5 of 5 stars

Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2025 MetroCenter Blvd., Nashville, TN 37228-1505   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #78 of 149 Hotels in Nashville
“We loved this hotel! The staff were...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010 via mobile

We loved this hotel! The staff were extremely courteous always referring to us as Mr and Mrs. The hotel has a music theme, and is decorated with great artwork. Located about 5 driving minutes from downtown Nashville. The trick to transportation and parking is taking advantage of the free shuttle service the hotel offers which takes you anywhere within a 5 mile radius. The rooms were clean for the most part. The only thing that could use a bit more attention from the cleaning staff were the carpets along the walls, they were a bit dusty. Beds were very comfortable, the 37 inch flat panel tv's were nice. We did not have any problems with noise. We enjoyed our stay here, and our name your own price deal made our stay even better. I reccommend this hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

I was stranded here during the "The Big Snow Storm" and found a great quiet place to stay. I was able to sleep through the night without the normal downtown noise that you find at one of those places on the downtown strip. The hotel was very understanding that I was stuck and provided me a free toothbrush and toothpaste so that I would not have to go out in the ice to go get one. The restaraunt was great. Mike was superb in his eager to please attitude and the whole staff seemed this way. The next morning when I got out to leave I didnt even have to worry about slipping on the ice because they had salted everywhere, the desk even offered to help me scrape my windows to get the ice off. Epitome of southern hospitality!! I will definitely be back again.. I would like to swim in their pool and see their summer music that they have planned.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
killa709
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

I have stayed at this wonderful hotel a few times in my life and i have enjoyed it many times! everytime i am time i am at this hotel there is something neew and more exciting than there was the last time i stayed there. The staff and everyone are the most friendly perople you will ever meet! This hotels dedication to keep clean is wonderful! The rooms are always spotless everytime you come in. The beds are alwaya made bathrooms are always spotless rooms are always spotless. I would recomend this wonderful hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Nashville TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

I have attended a number of conference and event functions at the Maxwell House. The facilities are always meticulously maintained and staff very available and helpful. The last event that I attended there was a banquet; the food was very good...high end restaurant quality, as opposed to traditional 'banquet chicken'. It's location makes it especially convenient for out of town guests since it is just off the highway and close to downtown attractions.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

We used the Grand Ball Room for a company event. It was a Beautiful setting to celebrate our comanies achievments. Staff were great.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

While not in the hub of downtown Nashville, the hotel is conveniently less than 5 minutes away with easy accessibility to the interstate. Any time I have visited the hotel, I have found the staff to be attentive, courteous and accomodating. I have found the rooms and public spaces to be clean and nicely furnished. We have also enjoyed the meals we have had at the hotel. For me, this hotel provides a quality that I would expect at a much higher priced facility. I frequently recommend the "Maxwell House" to others.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

We stayed for New Years Eve. The check-in was smooth and they accommodated a last minute reservation addition. We enjoyed the bar and appetizers. The shuttle to downtown was just what we needed and the timing from pick-up to delivery was excellent, especially with the amount of people doing the same. We will be back.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Millennium Maxwell House Nashville? Share your experiences!