We reserved a king bed room through an online travel service. When we arrived they tried to give us a 2 double bed room. When we told them we has reserved a king bed they told us the didn't guarantee room type unless you reserved it directly with the hotel. They put us in a queen handicapped room with no vanity in the bathroom which my wife was not happy about. The manager was arrogant about our using an online service to book the room and told us if we had read the fine print we would have known they didn't guarantee a specific room type. Never heard of this policy with any other hotel nor had the travel service. Bad service and bad location make this on a thumbs down for me.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.