We traveled with a child to Nashville and wanted a good location, clean room but better than a motel, good price, and we got it. The Maxwell House has the atmosphere of a larger hotel with a huge lobby decorated with music items, a nice clean pool outdoors, gift shop (WAY overpriced), and the rooms were spacious, comfy beds with down comforters, great A/C, my only complaint is about their bathrooms(VERY motel 8 or worse, they badly need updating, even the shower curtain was cheap plastic, and there was mold growing all over the ceiling and the towels were kind of hard) other than the bathroom the room was really nice for the price! they charge extra for internet, a refrigerator etc. but they offer a FREE shuttle to downtown Nashville or around the area and that is amazing because the parking downtown is rough unless you don't mind paying. The staff were friendly and very helpful with ideas, restaurants etc. Will definately stay there again, I just wish they would work on the bathrooms. Neighborhood is VERY quiet and safe, with McD's, Arby's Wendy's, Starbucks and gas station across the street. Everything else is a drive or the shuttle will take you to where everything is in walking distance ohh and FREE parking!
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.