I was here for a professional conference that met at this hotel, and while the rooms were okay, the staff was rude and incompetent from start to finish.
Room Service ordered at 10 am on a weekday never arrived. When we called at 11:00 to ask what had happened to our breakfast order, we were told "I don't know but we're not serving breakfast anymore." No apologies were offered. We were told they would look into it and call us back but they never did. Service in the hotel restaurant wasn't any better.
Rooms were dingy and poorly lit. The beds were uncomfortable. There were stains on the carpeting and the bathtub didn't drain properly. There was no hot water at 6:45 am on a weekday, and others attending the conference said they didn't have hot water in the mornings either.
As for the conference, the walls in the meeting rooms were so thin that you could hear presentations in the next room, too. The meeting rooms were freezing, and staff rushed in to put chairs away as soon as one lecture ended, practically pulling them out from under attendees, and glaring at the people who weren't moving out of the room fast enough. They were also over-eager with clearing plates after a banquet. I had a plate I wasn't finished with whisked away when I was mid-bite. A continental breakfast served from 8:00 to 8:30 one morning was packed up and cleared away at 8:15. In short, this is not a hotel I'd recommend for a conference, even though that seems to be their main raison d'etre, since they're pretty much in the middle of nowhere.
I would never stay at this hotel again, either for business or pleasure. I would probably choose not to attend an event in Nashville if it were held at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Fareportal so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.