“Great Hotel for a Family Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Now & Save up to 20%
Ranked #80 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
cincinnati
“Great Hotel for a Family Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My Family and I stayed for 3 nights and booked 5 rooms . Check-in was fast and very freindly, are 5 rooms where close together ,very nice. Great service The shuttel was very helpfull all of us to get around together. Will stay again A Friendly place to stay at a good location

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Theresa S, Director of Sales at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback. We love our guests that appreciate the service our team members provide. We will share your remarks with our team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We booked a room at this hotel for our road trip across the country. Walking into the hotel we were excited. It looked nice, and we were happy to have a nice place to come back to after a night out in the city. However, before we could get into our room we waited for, no joke, forty five minutes before being checked in. There was no one else waiting in line, and there were three women at the front desk. After someone did finally acknowledge us the check-in got even worse. The young women checking us in never said hello, welcomed us to the hotel, or offered us any information about the hotel or the city. In fact, the only time she spoke to us she told us that she did not want to be at work because she had just gotten back from Atlanta and had a test the next day. We definitely felt unwelcome and completely uninformed about the hotel. An hour after checking in we asked about the free shuttle into the city center. It was very nice that the hotel offers this service, however we waited almost an hour for it, and the driver was very dangerous and scared us half to death. The room itself was nice, but the overall experience was so disappointing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Theresa S, Director of Sales at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We appreciate all feedback and we are doing an investigation of your check in process at this time. Our team prides themselves on friendly professional service. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon.
Decatur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I booked this hotel using Hotwire instead of booking directly with the hotel which probably means that I was given one of their more average rooms.
I was greeted warmly at check-in and departure. The lobby is spacious and pleasant. The room was on the second floor and was average size with king sized bed and business desk. The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the large flat screen TV.
Main complaint was that the bathroom was very small. The washbasin was in the bedroom and was immediately adjacent to the door when you stepped in the room. The door into the bathroom was difficult to negotiate when entering the room. The bath tub drained very, very slowly but there was plenty of hot water. Towels were fine.
We could hear every word the people in the adjacent room said. Also was awakened by their alarm clock.
It's a good location for downtown and has easy access to I-65. Would stay again if the price were right but would not recommend to friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback. We value our guests and appreciate you taking the time to give us the feedback. We hope to serve you again soon.
Bryan, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed at the Millennium for 2 nights on a girls trip. It was reasonably priced and has a great location to access everything you would need to access in Nashville. The shuttle downtown was great too...although we did have to wait quite a while to be picked up. Perhaps, specific pickup times would be helpful.

Our beds were uncomfortable and our room had tape all over it. (I know weird,right?) It seemed clean---but not super clean. The door to the hallway is NOT soundproof and I feel like I heard EVERYTHING that happened in the hallway that night. Not a good night's sleep at all. I won't be returning here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thankyou for your feedback. We are researching your reservation to inspect the room you stayed in. We do hope you choose to stay with us again soon.
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a bachelorette party March 2013. In our group, we had 5 rooms. Hotel has a nice lobby, and the rooms are decent. I dont think this hotel is up to the standards of the Millennium brand, but it wasnt terrible. Like other reviews said, the bathroom tub drained extremely slow. We had 3 people in my room, and by the time the 3rd person showered, the water was almost overflowing the tub. When I first arrived, my room wasnt yet ready (arrived at 11:30am), but they took my phone # down to call me when my room was ready. They were also able to accommodate my request to have all 5 rooms in our group close together, which was nice. I used the shuttle to go down to the Gulch upon arrival, and they picked me up there when my room was ready. Hotel seemed to have quite a few larger groups of bachelor/bachelorette/birthday parties. Also several groups there for concerts. Therefore, getting a shuttle at night to head downtown was a challenge as a herd of people stood outside waiting for the shuttle, no real line or system, it was just every man for themself. The hotel had all 3 shuttles running though, so I really dont know what they could have done differently except for to take appointments for the shuttle.
Room was clean enough, could use a makeover for sure, but good enough for a bunch of drunk girls not spending too much time in the room. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate all feedback and hope you choose to stay with us again soon.
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Overall, it is a nice place to stay. We were with a large group and everything was handled well. I have 2 minor negative points. One being the slow service in the dining area for no apparent reason, except poor planning. The second was a little more attention to upkeep of the bathrooms was needed. Neither problem would keep me from returning. The staff was always helpful and friendly. I wouldn't use the free internet in the lobby again. It wasn't secure and my Facebook account got hacked. But, that was no fault of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again soon. Thank you for choosing our hotel while in Nashville!
Gallatin, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff is great! The hotel is old and is not in the entertainment area of downtown. Bathroom was clean but the room is not up to date. Wifi cost $10 in the room or free in the lobby. Overall, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Theresa S, Director of Sales at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. Most of our guests enjoy the complimentary internet in the Lobby. Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Nashville.

Been to Millennium Maxwell House Nashville? Share your experiences!