We travel a lot, and I'm pretty easy on reviews. I invite you to check out my reviews under my name to compare what I'm about to write.
We booked at the Millenium Maxwell House because some friends wanted to book there because of price. We agreed and we had four rooms. All of us had unsatisfactory experiences. We would have changed hotels but our rooms were prepaid and not only would there be no refund, but if we left early there was an early check out fee which they made us sign when we checked in (before we saw the rooms).
They supposedly charge you a $50/night hold. My three night hold was $379. Another person with us was charged $79/night. One person told us it was a mistake, but nobody at the hotel had a clue how to correct this "mistake". One person in our party was a young woman using a Debit card for her weekend in Nashville. The $239 hold on her card caused her issues during the weekend. I asked that her hold be placed on my credit card and they said this could not be "legally done".
Our room was in very poor condition. The a/c did work well. The Internet was very slow. The water pressure was so poor that it was hard to rinse your hair. The beds needed new mattresses and pillows.
One room in our party had water coming through the ceiling from the floor above them. The hotel not only did no offer to change their room, but they denied the request. They also told them they could not check out early without losing all their prepaid monies.
There is a Kareoke lounge. We went there for dinner. Our minor daughters were all harassed by drunk patrons in their 30s & 40s. Nothing was done when a request was made to the staff. I was told "you're her father, you handle it."
We love Nashville. We go there often, but this weekend was ruined due to a poor hotel with a worse than poor staff. The only true exception to the poor staff was Edward who was very nice.
This hotel has so much great potential, but our experience causes me to suggest that nobody stays here without knowing the potential issues.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, getaroom.com, EasyToBook and Fareportal so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.