I tried to leave this feedback on the Millennium Hotels site, but their form is so short you can't fit it in. I had three separate issues during our stay Nov. 30-Dec. 2nd.
First, over our two night stay our room was never cleaned. We had one staff member knock pretty early on Dec. 1st and ask to exchange towels, and that was it.
Second, they had a courtesy shuttle advertised and at check-in said it would run every 15 minutes. We waited at least 30 minutes 3 separate times to use the shuttle, and by that point so many people had lined up for it, we ended up taking cabs. This negated the savings we got by going with a hotel not in downtown Nashville. They need to either advertise it as every 30 minutes or increase the number of shuttles during busy times.
Last and most egregiously, they allowed an entire college fraternity to stay in the hotel for the weekend, a majority on our floor. They sure could have used some of their profits from this large group to pay for extra security or staff to get them to be quiet, stop drinking in the common area, hallways, etc. at all hours and blasting noise/music from their rooms at 3-4am. Then I could have slept, clearly a novel idea in a hotel.
I wouldn't touch this hotel with a ten-foot pole. Buyer beware.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.