It's not the Ritz, but we didn't have to pay Ritz prices, either. We paid $250 (tax incl.) for 3 nights.
Good stuff: Shuttle service (no charge, but tipping encouraged); free wifi in lobby; spacious lobby; free parking; great shower; free coffee and brewer in room; never had to wait more than a minute to get an elevator; McDonald's is a short walk and they have decent coffee; easy to get to; friendly staff
Ugh stuff: Wifi charge in room $10/day; found the 2 beds in Rm 433 are double, not queen as expected; got cool so turned on heater but turned it off because it smelled like burning hair; birds crapped all over my car overnight (serves me right for parking under a tree, I guess); coffee in room is almost undrinkable; no trash can anywhere in room until we complained.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.