“Great location just off I-65 South of downtown” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4271 Sidco Drive, Nashville, TN 37204   |
Ranked #102 of 151 Hotels in Nashville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great location just off I-65 South of downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

we were in town after vday in feb, we could not find a hotel anywhere in town until we chose to drive south and came upon this hotel, we received great customer service from the front desk clerk and the manager. our room was clean and comfortable and had a very pleasant smell. the heat worked great since it was cold outside both nights we stayed. coffee was always fresh and hot in the lobby. I belive this hotel is about to start some sort of renovations do it as it looks like it needs a uplift, we will be back here next time we are in town.

Room Tip: ask for upper floor rooms as they are newly renovated.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the red roof inn and the front desk clerk Michelle was awesome. As I do alot of traveling and staying in hotels she explained the ready card and signed me up for one so I can get discounts and free nights stays. The location is not that great but for the price it is tolerable. I will stay at red roof inn from now on also Michelle said the hotel is about to get renovated which is a plus for me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this motel over the years on business because it has always been cheap, clean and close to where I need to be. My latest stay will be my last until the renovation. It was old, dirty and not very well mainained. The check in clerk was rude and disinterested but the morning person and the manager were great. They appologized for my room and gave me a discount. They understood my feelings and told me the motel would soon be under a major renovation. I will try it again after it is done and let you know.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We stayed here December 21st, it was a quick and easy check in, and best yet NO PET CHARGE. We looked at a couple of other hotels in the area and they were around $25 per pet/ per night!! The location is good, easy to get to off the free way. The room was small, but since we were only there to sleep it didn't bother us. They also have military discounts!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Brea,CA / Chattanooga, TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The friendly, helpful staff will try get you a quiet room IF you ask. Helps to check in as early as possible. Their remodeled rooms have computer table/outlets. I had 4 nights and will repeat next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Florence, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would like to say the staff at this place are very very nice, the hotel is nice it right off hwy 65 if you use the fan you don't hear the cars, it is right down the street from the mall, walmart and like 10 min drive from the LP Field we went there in Dec for a football game and Steve was so very nice and helpful, I believe the bed need some update there were hard. Thanks for the say

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We had made a reservation while traveling and I asked them to please text me the directions to the Red Roof Airport. The directions sent took us to the Red Roof Inn Fairgrounds in Nashville. We had driven over 700 miles that day and were totally beat. The desk clerk, Steven was most helpful. He made some calls and got our non refundable reservation at the Red Roof Airport cancelled and he than gave us a fantastic room at a lower rate. He was most helpful and extreamel determined that we not have to leave and drive to the airport location. He made it happen and he became our hero that night. Hats off to Steven and he is a wonderful representative for Red Roof INN.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family