“good quality for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #53 of 150 hotels in Nashville
Arlington, Virginia
“good quality for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The motel is older but clean and kept up well with friendly staff. I walked to the Music center every day for my Seminar and stopped on the way home at one of the many good restaurants. There is some construction across the street but my room was towards the back of the motel and I did not have any problems with noise.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmusicrow, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Ilona G, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit into town. You are very true about the age of our hotel. We are an older property with a young heart. Nashville is a growing town and the construction is all good for more people who are falling in love with our lovely city and deciding to settle down here.

We would love to see you spend time with us in the near and far future.

Thank you once again for your very kind words.

625 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My friends and I just stayed here for a ladies weekend and were very pleased. Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean. Staff was very helpful (thanks Nathan and Harry for all your recommendations). Pool was key since it was so hot! Having the continental breakfast included was a huge plus! We would defiantly stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
bwmusicrow, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Jcandlish, thank you very much for your patronage. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us on your recent trip to Nashville. Harry and I are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the ambiance in the hotel as well the hospitality provided by the city as a whole.

We look forward to seeing you here soon in the future.

Chester, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I just spent the past weekend at this hotel & loved it! I booked it because it is on Music Row & was a little cheaper than the surrounding hotels that I looked at. The rooms were clean, service was excellent & the breakfast was great! We received a call after about 20 minutes after check in to make sure everything was to our liking & were given a small gift bag upon check in--a nice touch. They had a candy jar & cookies on the counter & always had coffee available in the lobby. The breakfast consisted of fresh fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy, toast, cereal, rolls & a few other items. There was always a cab (van) available at the hotel ($8 ride to downtown) or we just walked. The queen size beds were also comfortable & we had a fridge/microwave in the room. We always felt safe in this area & had no complaints at all. I would definitely recommend this hotel & wouldn't hesitate to book it again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
bwmusicrow, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Cheryl S, Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Nashville. Even though we are a downtown hotel, we have the perks and amenities for a very reasonable price. This, when compared to the other hotels. You have mentioned everything in your feedback and left us with nothing more to add.

Thank you very much for your patronage and we hope to serve you again in the near future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I will be visiting this hotel again for the third time in September. I have stayed downtown in the past also and it is nice just to be steps from the strip BUT the prices are crazy for as much as we are in our room.
Tried this place about a year ago and was pleasantly surprised! Everyone here is super nice, the place is clean and the breakfast is actually good! The decor in the rooms are amusing but to be honest, who the heck really cares?
$6 cab ride to downtown and they do have "Henry" who is usually on site to take you downtown.
Save you money for a bucket of beer and stay here.
See y'all in September!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Josette S, you are very right about making Best Western PLUS Music Row as a hotel of your choice. You are absolutely right in everything that you have mentioned about the hotel, its staff, the proximity to downtown and the product, as a whole.

We are a hotel in the downtown area, with no downtown prices or rates and fees. We are a hotel that ensures our rates are competitive and at the same time, easy on your wallet. We do offer HOT sumptuous breakfast every morning, Free Parking - which is always a premium even in hotels that are further away from us and downtown.

We are so eager to welcome you in September and don't forget to let us know on any improvements.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

On a family vacation that included 13 people and 3 rooms we had stayed the previous 5 nights and had good experiences, in other cities. I called this hotel at about 9:00 a.m. to cancel my reservation. The manager told me there were no exceptions to cancelation policies and we would be charged the full amount for the two rooms we needed for that night. I never used foul language and was never demeaning to anyone and was ultimately hung up on twice by the manager.
We had planned to move a little further down the road and find a Best Western in Memphis but ultimately we adjusted our plans and stayed because after being hung up on by the manager twice they immediately charged my card. When I called corporate, I went up three levels, I was told they could not cancel a reservation beyond the "cancellation period" and a note would be made in the managers file. He should contact me within the week(not happened yet).

All that I kept hearing was I agreed to the cancellation policy so upon check in I requested to look at the policy about when my card was to be charged. Needless to say I never saw that policy.

Ultimately 15 nights worth of business(within a week) and a very rude manager meant nothing to this manager or their corporate offices. "Policy is more important than Customer Service"

And the thing is I wanted nothing except to not pay for a room that I was not going to use but planned to take to a different Best Western location!

#lessonlearned

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lauren L, thank you for reviewing on Trip Advisor. But I am very sorry that you have mentioned about a different hotel. We have not had any issues regarding cancellations or a group of 13 people in 3 rooms in the recent past. We are a hotel that allows early check ins to all our guests. I am afraid that you went to a different hotel and had to go through a lot of discomfort.

Please check your records. I understand Customer is always Right but you have mentioned about the wrong hotel.

Please make sure this is rectified.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel was wonderful. Great location to some of the hot spots of Nashville. A bit of a walk to Downtown, but still very doable. Within walking distance to some great restaurants, and shopping. Breakfast was a huge variety and all seemed very fresh! Fitness center has plenty to offer, and while I didn't use the pool, it was busy with people most days. The internet was a little slow, but that could be to the amount of people accessing it. My stay was for business, but I would be happy to bring my family to this hotel as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear 698nicolet, thank you very much for choosing Best Western PLUS Music Row on your very recent Business trip. We are located very close to the business district of Nashville. A very close two block walk, puts our guests on the public transportation line. This is operated by the Metro and the bus charges no fee for a ride into town. A very safe neighborhood, the Music Row area has its own share of bars and restaurants very close to the hotel. World Famous RCA Studio B is about 4 blocks away from our hotel premises.

We sure are looking forward for you to stay with us along with you family. We have an outdoor pool that is open now and helps you cool off in the warm summer months.

Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We booked in this hotel for a family gathering, the location was very convenient for downtown and the Vanderbilt area which were the focal points for our visit. We would stay there again on a future trip.

Room Tip: The room servicing was decent, although it occurred mid-afternoon, when we were invariably returning...