On a family vacation that included 13 people and 3 rooms we had stayed the previous 5 nights and had good experiences, in other cities. I called this hotel at about 9:00 a.m. to cancel my reservation. The manager told me there were no exceptions to cancelation policies and we would be charged the full amount for the two rooms we needed for that night. I never used foul language and was never demeaning to anyone and was ultimately hung up on twice by the manager.
We had planned to move a little further down the road and find a Best Western in Memphis but ultimately we adjusted our plans and stayed because after being hung up on by the manager twice they immediately charged my card. When I called corporate, I went up three levels, I was told they could not cancel a reservation beyond the "cancellation period" and a note would be made in the managers file. He should contact me within the week(not happened yet).
All that I kept hearing was I agreed to the cancellation policy so upon check in I requested to look at the policy about when my card was to be charged. Needless to say I never saw that policy.
Ultimately 15 nights worth of business(within a week) and a very rude manager meant nothing to this manager or their corporate offices. "Policy is more important than Customer Service"
And the thing is I wanted nothing except to not pay for a room that I was not going to use but planned to take to a different Best Western location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western