I stayed here in September 2012 and the first thing I noticed when I entered was the smell in Reception. I don't know what it was, it smelt like there had been a fire - it was particularly bad In one of the elevators which looked like it was mid-refurbishment. The corridors of the hotel looked old and tired, but I was relieved when I got into the room, which apart from the shiny gold bedspread looked quite modern and tasteful. I did almost vomit at the sight of the bedspread at first though after walking through the rest of the hotel, but the room eventually became a haven and the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom modern. Ask for an upper room as I was on the first floor and was woken by bikers parked outside.
There is a free shuttle to downtown Nashville from the Gulch, a short walk away (although I wouldn't say it was the safest of walks at night) but the last bus back to the hotel is at 11pm.
Free parking is the best thing about the hotel, the breakfast was awful - served in what looks like an abandoned nightclub/bar. The eggs were overlooked and the waffle makers didn't look especially clean. I stuck to cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. We are a pet-friendly hotel, so you won’t have to worry about leaving your extended family behind while traveling to Nashville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western