I have stayed here twice once in December 2011 and again in April 2012, would highly recommend it. The staff is friendly and the decor of the rooms is just like on the web site gorgeous. It is not far from downtown, short walk or you can drive.
The beds are very comfortable and the pillows are beautiful.
I will stay here again when I return.
Only down side is that the bar they have advertised on the website is closed.
The breakfast is also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. We are a pet-friendly hotel, so you won’t have to worry about leaving your extended family behind while traveling to Nashville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western